who wants to be number 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who wants to be number 1

Who wants to be number one in there city listed for lawn care on the internet? I put together dothanlawncare.com last week he is number one now in his "CITY" and "COUNTY" now in google search engine. Type lawn care dothan or lawn care houston county . If you need website and want to be listed as number go to Ebuild Lawn Care Websites order your site today

here the on listed for yahoo.com

Comment

Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Nov. 04 2007,9:04)]here the on listed for yahoo.com

Rodman,

Just wanted to sincerely thank you. I especially appreciate that you were willing to answer any questions i had. To me, that's exceptional customer service. I would recommended that anyone do business with Ebuildlawncarewebsites.com as a result of my experiences. Very resonable pricing compared to others, and offers package deals

I am quite happy with your service, and all the support you have given me. It was quite exceptional to be ranked no. 1 in one week. Thank You

http://www.dothanlawncare.com

Comment

Also built Dothan Lawn Care a Before and After gallery for his website . It has admin side where he can uplod the photos easy, using a upload button and browsing is computer for the picture.

Be fore And After

Comment

Very nice work!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Would hyphens affect search results? For example would it matter if my website name was Green-BayLawnCare.com vs. GreenBayLawnCare.com, does this matter a bit as far as being #1 on search results for people searches for Green Bay Lawn Care?

Thanks,

Comment

The domain name has nothing to do with being number 1 do you own a domain ?

Comment

No, not yet, I was still thinking about one when I asked the previous question, but if what I asked makes no difference than I do have one in mind. Been working on my site in Dreamweaver, so it's almost ready to upload to a hosting server. It started out as one of templates on this forum. I can request help when I do complete all this and see where we can go from there.

Thanks,

Comment

ok

Comment

I have noticed that it is tough to remember hyphens in web domain names. I personally like it better without them.

I am looking forwards to seeing what you created!
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                    X