Making our own website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 11 2007,9:53)]
    Quote[/b] ]i had a advertising bench here in town that faces the highway at a red light. I paid $55 a month and got no return. I dont know if it was the stuff i was selling on the website or not. But i spent more on advertising than what i was making
    What were you advertising?
    smc products,<****-home accents, u make up your own domain name and it was directly linked to the smc warehouse for orders

smcorp.com

Comment

Oh that is fascinating&#33; I know what you are talking about.

Can you tell me what got you interested in that and what was your reaction to being involved in it?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 11 2007,11:14)]Oh that is fascinating&#33; I know what you are talking about.

Can you tell me what got you interested in that and what was your reaction to being involved in it?
        they said that u can make good profits selling, like a &#036;80.00 item plus shipping , your cost would be &#036;26.65. So thats a &#036;53.35 profit. I guess u would have to be really good at selling. I still go to the chat rooms that they have to talk to other smcers that are successful in the business.

Comment

What is your view on why you got out of it?

Do you feel this experience helped you push forwards to your lawn care business?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 11 2007,11:25)]What is your view on why you got out of it?

Do you feel this experience helped you push forwards to your lawn care business?
            not much of a traffic responce. I learned since i tried 1 business and it failed, y not try to start a different business. The lawn care is 10 times better on profit and alot funer

Comment

Would you recommend the SMC business to others or would you suggest they steer clear?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 11 2007,11:33)]Would you recommend the SMC business to others or would you suggest they steer clear?
                if u are good at selling home accents than go for it, but other wise steer away

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X