Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does he have a phone number on the site? I would call him immediately

Comment

did you talk to him? His site promises phone help, but gives no number...the number he has on it that he registered the site with is his area code and 5551212.lol Through the site Enon I found his cell number but it went to voice mail. Does anyone know what I can do?

Comment

Comment

well it has been 48 hours of leaving messages both online and on his cell phone. I tried to switch registrars to godaddy, but they require a code from quality-hosts, who are non responsive. Their site is basically down...I wonder if the flooding in Indy has something to do with this... I am going to try to go through enom to be able to renew my domain through godaddy...but it looks like an uphill battle. I have had 2 calls from my postcards already asking for my real website...this is going to ruin my advertising this year it looks like.

Comment

this is the email I used before to get ahold of him

admin@quality-hosts.com

Comment

yep, I have tried every email address they have listed on his site, including the miraclelawnservice address. It looks like I will have to wait the time until my domain expires and try to re-purchase it. It seems like he has just disappeared...I hope he is ok really.

Comment

He has been replying to all of my emails that I have sent him.

Comment

He replied to me this morning. He has my site back up and running! I appreciate his help. It took him 52 hours to respond to my email... that was the most important 52 hours of the year for my advertising. I am having a site developed by a company called landscaperwebsites.com...I am really going to attack the market here with my advertising, and tie it to my site.

Comment

Oh keep us posted! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X