Create your own Custom Web Site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create your own Custom Web Site

You can create your own custom web site with web template #2.

Try it out and save the files to your computer. Then you can upload them to your own web directory.

Make your own:

index.html file <span style='color:Red'>Make sure you logged into the forum to use this feature.</span>
    about_us.html file
    services.html file
    contact_us.html file
    samples.html
    links.html

Try it out and see what you think.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

This training video should help you understand how this process works.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

A couple of points to make note of.

Make sure you save the page as the file name mentioned in the image. Each page will be saved as a different name.

Comment

Make sure you enter your web domain. Otherwise your buttons on the page won&#39;t link to other pages on your site.

Comment

All the files are now uploaded so you can make your website with all 6 pages. Index, Services, About Us, Photos, Contact Us and Links.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X