contact us form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contact us form

Can anyone tell me how to make my contact us form work on my web page? I want it to send to my email, I have no idea how to do this I use yahoo site builer. I can make a link to my email but I want the customers info:name,number & comment to be sent to me when they hit the submit button? any ideas or does anyone know what im talking about?

Hi Yardworks,

Great question. I sent this post to one of our forum web wizards and we will see if he has any thoughts on this.

rmurphy@thelawnblog.com
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Howdy all...

well first we need to know if yahoo has a formmail script installed on thier server for your form to work. If not you will have to install one and that is not fun to do for a newbie.

it is easy to make a form, harder to make it work...find out if yahoo has a form processing script and the url to it.

Comment

How would he go about finding if they have such a script running on their server? Any suggestions?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X