Your website template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your website template

Take a look at the new site, I used one of you free templates. I need to put a little more time into it. I have a question. Can you give me an image to add the green, red and yellow stripes (in reverse order) to put on the bottom of the page instead of the grass? A little shorter also. Thanks.

www.teamlawncare.com

what length would you like it in?

www.teamlawncare.com

Comment

Try this out

600pix

Let me know if you need anything changed on it.

Comment

Hi sgerdes,

Nice work

Thanks Richard for all your help too!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks guy's. I appreciate your help. Your customer service is second to none!

Comment

Take a look and tell me what you think. Is it too much color? Do you have any other options you can think of?

Comment

looks pretty good...you might want to lower the file sizes on your pics though. Loading time for 56K and under will be awhile.

Comment

OK, thank you for your input....

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Aug. 09 2005,11:18)]looks pretty good...you might want to lower the file sizes on your pics though. *Loading time for 56K and under will be awhile.
                  How do I lower the file size without making the picture look bad?

Can you tell me how I can have the option for viewers to click on the picture and make it bigger?

Comment

Just replace this file with the original image

It looks a little bit lower quality but load time will be faster.

Also, I use javascript to load new windows for images...are you using a visual editor like 'dreamweaver' or 'frontpage' or are you just hand coding your site?

Comment

I am using Frontpage. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Comment

Can I have additional buttons made for the template #7?

Comment

Working...
                        X