No announcement yet.

Head Start Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok here goes nothing, Sorry it has been taking so long richard, I really apologize, i have been very busy with work and school and trying to get everything planned for the mowing season. Ok here goes...

Shamrock Lawn Care is a full service Lawn Maintenance Company. Our Services range from Basic Lawn Maintenance to Weed Management, to Snow Removal.

We here at Shamrock Lawn Care are not only committed to complete customer satisfaction, And making our customers the envy of the neighborhood, but also to keeping colorado beautiful.

We at Shamrock Lawn Care believe that our quality of workmanship and our competitive pricing will put us out in front.

We are punctual, strive for quality, competitive and a pleasure to do business with.

...How does that sound guys? Let me know if I should make any changes?

Thanx alot richard and steve

Comment

Hi ShamRockLawnCare,

This sounds good. I can't wait to see what ritchiem will be able to create from this.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Good stuff Zacc,

I can incorporate those into your website. Key sentances really grab the potential customers attention. A couple of more questions,

1. What area(s) will you be servicing? (or general area)
        2. What services will you be providing? (point form, and list all of them)
        3. What is your full contact info for customers to get a hold of you (phone number, email, addy etc...)
        4. What pages will you want to have on your site (Home, About Us, Contact Us, Portfolio, Services)
        5. Would you like a page that runs your current flyer or promotion?

If someone can email me the logo you will be using, in psd or png format that would be great!

Talk to you soon,

Comment

The areas that I will be servicing will be the Greater Denver Metro Area, which includes Littleton, Lakewood, Highlands Ranch, and Lone Tree for the time being

Services being provided will be,

-Standard Maintenance Package, starting at $20 per week, or 25$ Bi Weekly
          ****Mowing
          ****Trimming
          ****And Blowing of all visable Clippings

-Plus Maintenance Package, Starting at 25$ per week, 30$ for bi weekly
          ****Mowing
          ****Trimming
          ****Line Trimming of sidewalk and drive areas
          ****Maintenance of flowerbeds

-Add Dog waste cleanup at 5$ Per dog per week to any package. Dog Waste Cleanup is 7$ Per week, per dog without a maintenance contract.

-Aeration

-Weed Control (Which may include either hand weeding, and / or chemical weed killers)

-

Comment

-Snow Removal

-Drought Management of the Turf

Contact info is

Zaccari Wair
            303-847-8729

ZaccariWair@shamrocklawns.com

I want these pages

Home
            Contact Us
            Portfolio
            Services
            Drought Management

4601 South Balsam Way #1434
            Littleton Colorado, 80123

Comment

This is looking good!
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Very good, this gives me a good start for the project.

I still need a logo if anyone can email it to me.

And Zacc, I need your FTP info so I can upload the site.

PM me or email me the info

Comment

Here is a header image you can use.

Comment

Here is the logo image.

Comment

Shamrock Lawn Care testing site is now up and running.

Shamrock Lawn Care

Zacc, let me know if you want anything taken out or added. Do you have the info on the Drought Management? BTW, Drought Management did not fit on a button, I labled it Drought Control if that is ok. Do you have any pictures we can put up on the site? I did not advertise in the services page "pick up dog waste". I think that is something you should include in the contract. But I can put it in there if you like.

Comment

Hi ritchiem,

Very nice.

Comment

It is getting there.

Zacc did you want a dedicated snow removal page? or just a header on the services page?

Also, will you be posting this site or am I? If so I will need your FTP info.

Comment

Hi guys, sorry for not posting...it has been really really busy here latley.Yeah I think a snow removal page would be good. That looks great...I have no idea how to post it...how do I find the FTP Info? Ritchiem if you could email me that would be great. Thanx alot for all of your hard work ritchiem

Comment

:blush:

Comment

Hey ritchiem did steve email you my info for the godaddy stuff? I couldnt find your email, if you wanna email me, then I can reply and email you my stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X