Start LIKING FACEBOOK PAGES!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start LIKING FACEBOOK PAGES!

Hey everyone using social media to promote your business is a great idea. Create your lawn care business page on facebook today. Once you get 30 likes you get detailed analytics of your facebook page and search engines index your facebook page allowing even more customers to find you when their looking for Lawn Care.

I started this thread so we in this community can help each other out and start getting those likes on our pages.

Like my page and I will like yours and so on and so on!

I own a mobile auto detailing business and this was a great way to generate likes on our page and helping others with likes on their page.

Just inbox me on FB so I may return the favor!

Here is my link
    https://www.facebook.com/rlclawncareservice

RLC Lawn Care Service

Hope this helps our community!

Welcome to our forum!

What is your view on using weebly as your web host and having a subdomain on their site versus having your own domain name? Do you feel that has any effect good or bad?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

RLC, Good idea for a thread. Facebook has a 50 "like" minimum before they allow you to start advertising offers, so this would be a good way for a new company to be able to establish itself to that point more quickly on Facebook.

Please like my page at www.facebook.com/kjewettlandscaping and I'll give you a like on yours as well.

Comment

Steve, I use weebly, although I have my own domain name, but I think in the lawn business it is ok for a .weebly. Atleast for right now. It might change if people start spending massive amounts with google ad words. I'd sure use another color on his website besides black though.

I'll be honest, the ONLY reason I don't have a .weebly name is to be fancy. I have these gold business cards that I only give out to people like when we are at black tie dinners (wife works with millionaires & billionaires). If not for that, I would have a .weebly as well. Funny thing is, I'm sure the people at the dinners think.... cleaning and mowing.... wtf does this guy think he's doing! lol They don't realize that a few cleaning company owners that I know drive cars worth more than theirs and live in the same area they do. They think we are toilet scrubbers. I always tell Samantha.... socialize with them on Sunday, clean their toilets on Monday

Comment

Facebook has a 50 "like" minimum before they allow you to start advertising offers
          What does this mean? You need 50 people to like your business page before you can promote your mowing service in updates?

I have these gold business cards that I only give out to people like when we are at black tie dinners (wife works with millionaires & billionaires).
          What kinds of events are these? Also, have you tracked to see if you get a different response rate with your gold cards?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

What does this mean? You need 50 people to like your business page before you can promote your mowing service in updates
            There are different types of ads you can create on Facebook that show up in potential customers new feeds and along the side columns of the page. Some ad campaigns promote traffic to your Facebook page and others can be used to promote your website. You can also use an ad campaign to promote special offers, which is most effective, but Facebook has this blocked until your business page gets 50 "likes".

Comment

Do you feel facebook is better at getting customers for you than a website and advertising with google?

Comment

Like 4 like

www.facebook.com/cookslawnservice21

Comment

Do you feel facebook is better at getting customers for you than a website and advertising with google?
                  Not necessarily. I've used Facebook advertising, Google adwords and also localsaver.com and although I've gotten a ton of traffic, it hasn't lead to many customers. The absolute best results I have gotten so far are through Craigslist. I get about 2-3 calls per week and the best part is...it's free

Comment

here's mine.

I'll like everyone's as well.

https://www.facebook.com/burtleslawncare

Comment

like my page and i will return the favor

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blade...71156619717323

Comment

"liking" other LCO's facebook pages doesn't do anything for your own business. It just promotes the business you "liked" on your time line.

If your looking for targeted "likes", maybe look into paying to promote your page. This way you can target potential customers in your area, rather than a LCO in Florida "liking" your page as an LCO in Maine.

Comment

What about the benefits the original poster said? Is this not helpful?

Once you get 30 likes you get detailed analytics of your facebook page and search engines index your facebook page allowing even more customers to find you when their looking for Lawn Care.

Comment

What about the benefits the original poster said? Is this not helpful?
                            Using facebook for SEO is an outdated method, just like backlinks. Doing proper SEO with a website would yield better results than a facebook page.

For example, I have close to 500 likes on my facebook page. If I google "Lawn service *my town*", my google business listing has me at #1, my website organic SEO has me #4, and facebook has me at #7. My SEO beat facebook, twice.

So when I use SEO with facebook, I show up 3 times on the first page of google.

Facebook is great to promote your business for free, but that's about it. You'll need proper SEO to show up on the first page of Google.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X