No announcement yet.

Websites, how long before...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! Comparing how many contracts we have this year vs last year really makes things look good for spring! I am mot sure about the competition in your area but once you can find the first page the rest should start showing up.

Comment

The site analyzer still shows some room for improvement, which I'll get around to in the near future. Spending the coming week on ground and pound (aka knocking on doors).
      Don't beat yourself too much over the rating but try this... use similar words in both the description and the keywords. Mine are practically the same with very few differences. I have all the town names I service in both. The description and keywords should also be similar to some page content. I tried and tried to get my rating over the mid 200's and could never do it.

Comment

I'm feeling better about it now, at least it can be found without knowing the whole company name and address. keywords "lawn and garden services", worked well.
        How are you ranking for 'Your Town Lawn Care'?

Are you including your town name in your title and image descriptions? That can help improve your search engine ranking. You can also include your zipcode there too.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Results differ from day to day. Some days I'm on the first page, others a few pages back. We have a LOT of LCO's in our small area to compete for ranking.

All in all, I'm happy with it for now. don't want to get too busy before the season begins. Half of my week is filled and the season hasn't started yet.

Comment

Do you have a blog on your site with any key search term related articles?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Usually takes around 4 months to start appearing in the top 100. But depends on the keyword and the amount of competition.

Lonnie,

Comment

Just keep posting it on free online dictionaries which can help too. I had mine up for a year before I was listed first on Google, yahoo, and Bing. Im sure it can be done faster but I worked at it slowly.
                Same here when I had my last website up, over six yrs ago.

Comment

Is it ok to put a link to our website in our signature I see that people are talking about it but no one is doing it?
                  I keep getting asked if I do lawn care and landscaping. after a dozen or so requests how could I refuse extra income.

Current skills: pushing a lawnmower... I might need some additional knowledge.

Current business: Tree Services Logan

Comment

Hey Steve tried to PM you but the link says I do not have privilege to do that. Please let me know If I cant link to my sites in my signature.
                    thanks,
                    I keep getting asked if I do lawn care and landscaping. after a dozen or so requests how could I refuse extra income.

Comment

Hi,

Sure you can put a link in your signature. Welcome to the forum

Comment

Thanks Steve happy to be here!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X