Website is a mess...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like cdlawnscape.com

URLs with dashes in them tend to be difficult to remember.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

We actually ended up going with cd*******s.com my wife suggested it and I liked the way it sounded. We have made some changes to the website but still looking for other ideas. I like steves idea of putting the zip codes we service, but not sure how to work it in there because we cover alot more zip codes for landscaping work than we do for lawn mowing.
      Last edited by CDLAWNCARE; 04-24-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I dont know why its not letting me post my web address now???

Comment

LOL I dont know either. HAHAHAH I am trying to figure out if it involves some kind of curse word. Wouldn't that be an attention getter.

Try t y p i n g i t l i k e t h i s with a space between the letters to help me figure out what is going on.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

c d l a w n p r o s . c o m

Comment

I pay like $100 bucks a year for hosting and domain name on godaddy.com. I made my own website and load the files using filezilla. I used an ancient program called frontpage to make my website and it suites my needs. Some day I may come into the current century and redo the site or maybe not who knows.
              http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

c d l a w n p r o s . c o m
                Your website looks good, but the text is a bit small, is there any way that you can make it bigger? Also instead of it being on the left side, can you move it more towards the center alittle???

Comment

I pay like $100 bucks a year for hosting and domain name on godaddy.com. I made my own website and load the files using filezilla. I used an ancient program called frontpage to make my website and it suites my needs. Some day I may come into the current century and redo the site or maybe not who knows.
                  Jymie what's your website?

Comment

Working...
                  X