Website Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Video

We have recently added a video to our website. I am hoping for some reviews on it. If you guys think we should keep it or toss it. Or if you have suggestion for things that should be changed. Thank You

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gh99K6a2jkw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i think the video itself is great but i personally would lose the song or at least change it to something else.
    that song is used way too much and i have seen (heard) it on tons of web sites and it is even on a tv commercial.

otherwise, great job and best of luck with it.

Comment

Music out.....I would make website address a link. Maybe add some humans to the video(people working) I actually think overall it is brilliant!
      08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
      05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
      4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
      3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
      1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
      20' Enclosed trailer
      18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
      2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

I think the music would need to stay, it's what makes the characters work, not to mention the sound effects would be lost.

I think it's a cool template for a slideshow, it's all you really need.

In a nutshell, I'd say it's a pass.

-

If I HAVE to be forced to say what I don't like; the size limit of the images you added, it'd be nice if they could be bigger, but I'm just being really really picky.

^ A smaller photo unusually looks more detailed, so maybe this was the way to go after all depending on your camera.
        Last edited by CHEESE2009; 01-10-2013, 01:09 PM.

Comment

WOW that looks nice! How long did it take you to do all that editing to put it all together? It looks like it took a while.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Id leave it alone.I think its great.Great job.

Comment

Hi Thanks for the opinions. As cheesy as the music is I agree it has to stay for the sound effects. It didn't take me any time to make or edit. It cost me $5 to have it made on another website. I just sent a few phrases and pictures and 24hrs later I had a video. My only real complaint with it is the image size when it showes the logo. But not much could be done with that.

Thanks for the opinions.

Comment

Hi Thanks for the opinions. As cheesy as the music is I agree it has to stay for the sound effects. It didn't take me any time to make or edit. It cost me $5 to have it made on another website. I just sent a few phrases and pictures and 24hrs later I had a video. My only real complaint with it is the image size when it showes the logo. But not much could be done with that.

Thanks for the opinions.
                Do you mind me asking what website you used?

Comment

Do you mind me asking what website you used?
                  dido! Like the vid

Comment

Was that made through the fiverr.com website?
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Was that made through the fiverr.com website?
                      Yes it was

Comment

It was well worth it.

Comment

I think it was great! Including music. I do think it should have somebody speaking about what you do. Just to keep the attention.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X