My website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My website

Hi guys well I have been working on my website for 2 weeks now and would like some reviews so here is the link to it http://http://vandenbroeklawnservice.webs.com/

Please type your review or suggestions. THANKS!

Travis
    Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

sorry the website isn't working and I did log out so sorry

Comment

Hey Travis

I think I could see your website at this URL - http://vandenbroeklawnservice.webs.com/

Is that the right one, or is it still broken?

Cheers
      Susie

Comment

Hey Travis

I think I could see your website at this URL - http://vandenbroeklawnservice.webs.com/

Is that the right one, or is it still broken?

Cheers
        Susie
        Ya it works now

Comment

since you asked ,your spelling is pretty bad so fix that ,telling people what you dont do should probably be near the bottom ,lying about 6 years experience isnt cool as pretty sure at 6 years old you were not mowing lawns yourself let alone using a whippersmacker ,and finally,doing ANY lawn for $5.00 makes you a low baller thats destined to fail before you even get started .Its very sad that you have been here for a few months ,yet still havent figured out that working for $5.00 hurts each and everyone of us .I suggest you get a job pumping gas or at mcdonalds or a coffee shop as you will never make a penny in this business after you turn your equipment into useless worn out junk .

Your welcome !
          Bruce.

Comment

Travis, your animated gif got messed up. It's not animating. I am thinking you need to try it again and right click on it and then make sure you save it as a gif.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

[QUOTE=bruces;119999]since you asked ,your spelling is pretty bad so fix that ,telling people what you dont do should probably be near the bottom ,lying about 6 years experience isnt cool as pretty sure at 6 years old you were not mowing lawns yourself let alone using a whippersmacker ,and finally,doing ANY lawn for $5.00 makes you a low baller thats destined to fail before you even get started .Its very sad that you have been here for a few months ,yet still havent figured out that working for $5.00 hurts each and everyone of us .I suggest you get a job pumping gas or at mcdonalds or a coffee shop as you will never make a penny in this business after you turn your equipment into useless worn out junk .

Your welcome ! I meant 12 years of experience I was having a bad day doing that so leave me alone B*(&$ GOT IT!

Comment

Your a small guppy in a pond full of big fish. I suggest you move on with another business suitable for your age.

Comment

So experience starts from the day you were born? cool, I have to update my website for 30 years then. I might add a slogan like "Before I could crawl, I was cutting grass three feet tall".

Comment

I have said this before ,I think we are being punked by this clown ,as there is no way anybody can mess up this badly on everything and not be doing it on purpose .He has been caught in so many "untruths " its not even funny anymore .I am done with his bs .

Comment

Stop acting like your older than you are!!! Your a kid sell it

Comment

I just joined this site and havent explored many post however one I see a lot is Travis's post .

Travis you asked for an opinion on your web site

-I think its great that you have a web site . ( I dont have one ... YET)

-I think you should check your spelling ( cant beileive Im saying that )

-Your prices are to low . Think about it.
                        Most people pay $5 for gas for thier mower.
                        Other guys ,who are trying to support thier kids ,
                        can not even phathom cutting a lawn for so little.
                        If your prices where more I think you may get more
                        lawns to cut as people would think your serious

- About your experience.
                        When you show up at someones house to do an estimate the first thing they will notice is your age .
                        I think people will have more respect for you if you let them know you are young and very ambitious

Comment

since You Asked ,your Spelling Is Pretty Bad So Fix That ,telling People What You Dont Do Should Probably Be Near The Bottom ,lying About 6 Years Experience Isnt Cool As Pretty Sure At 6 Years Old You Were Not Mowing Lawns Yourself Let Alone Using A Whippersmacker ,and Finally,doing Any Lawn For $5.00 Makes You A Low Baller Thats Destined To Fail Before You Even Get Started .its Very Sad That You Have Been Here For A Few Months ,yet Still Havent Figured Out That Working For $5.00 Hurts Each And Everyone Of Us .i Suggest You Get A Job Pumping Gas Or At Mcdonalds Or A Coffee Shop As You Will Never Make A Penny In This Business After You Turn Your Equipment Into Useless Worn Out Junk .

Your Welcome !
                          Bruce.
                          Leave Me Alone Go To He@$ I Am Sick Of Your Bull Sh$% I Had Enough I Had A Very Bad Day And I Am Autistic So Every Time You Make Up Sh$# It Gets Me Po

Comment

you been working on that for two weeks? WOW, i guess school did not help you much.

you never tell people in your ad what you wont do or to hire someone else.

i take it you are either trying to punk us as suggested earlier or you are like 12 years old which by itself you have no business marketing yourself for hire.
                            at that age you would be a insurance and liability nightmare and anyone who hires someone under age 18 for landscape work is a fool.

most states have minimum working ages and require working papers as well as have age restrictions on certain trades, my state does.
                            the days of hiring the kid down the street are coming to a end due to these laws as well as there has been some instances where a minor got hurt and the home owners insurance would not pay because the laws state that you can not hire a minor.
                            what happens when little jimmy from down the street sues your a$$.

Comment

Leave Me Alone Go To He@$ I Am Sick Of Your Bull Sh$% I Had Enough I Had A Very Bad Day And I Am Autistic So Every Time You Make Up Sh$# It Gets Me Po
                              Can you please tell us what I made up ? Also ,when you ask for suggestions and opinions ,why would you be offended when they are offered and genuine ?I stand by my earlier post ,and I am certain I am not the only one who feels I spoke the truth and gave you proper advice .

Comment

Working...
                              X