No announcement yet.

Facebook Business pages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook pages are fantastic for SEO. My facebook page is on page two for my 2nd biggest term.

It's worth spending bout $50 on facebook ads just to get some fans above your friends an family. Get about 50 fans and then schedule out posts for about a month to fill up the page. If you fill out the description and everything with your keywords it will rank well

Twitter actually helps as well in the same way. You have to have a decent bit of content though

Comment

Facebook pages are fantastic for SEO.
      Did you test that at all? Like maybe put together the facebook page after you put together your website. And then see if the ranking improve?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Did you test that at all? Like maybe put together the facebook page after you put together your website. And then see if the ranking improve?
        I have not tested facebook exclusively, but I have tested Facebook, Twitter, and G+ together and noticed significant improvements.

Facebook 100% of the time ranks better than my twitter and G+ pages so therefore I assume it provides the most rank power to my main sites.

Twitter on the other hand, I have been able to use for indexing my site in a short period of time by using high volume hash tags.
        Last edited by JesseN; 12-18-2012, 08:38 PM.

Comment

"narrow" it down

Do you "advertise" Your page?
          I see that as a option from facebook
          I dont understand what that means, who I would advertise to. I live in cental florida it would do no good to advertise to someone in seattle.
          You can narrow it down base on your city. If you decide to use FB ads then you must filter or set it up how your ads will shows up. You can filter ads base on city or demographic.
          example :
          your website/service : lawncare in [city] then you can filter your ads to shows up only for FB members from that [city]. Not only that, as i know, you can filter it base on : Sex, age, household income, hobbies, etc. (cool isn't it?)
          If you do filter your ads then you will get "laser targeted" audiences for your ads and cut off your expense.

Comment

Working...
          X