No announcement yet.

Social Media

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to the website and it was asking for a payment? How did you get it for free?

Comment

O sorry they are now charging new people a one time fee of $7 to cover costs. I think it is well worth it. If you google willslawns.com 1/3 of what you get I made using the monkee
      But if free is what you want post photos on photobucket, flickr.... and tagging and naming the photos and videos

Comment

O sorry they are now charging new people a one time fee of $7 to cover costs. I think it is well worth it. If you google willslawns.com 1/3 of what you get I made using the monkee
        But if free is what you want post photos on photobucket, flickr.... and tagging and naming the photos and videos
        Does sound like it's well worth it. I think I'm going to give it a shot! And thanks for the link too!

Comment

Some new business owners are tech savvy and they can jump into web site creation and all the social media sites to really build a lot of backlinks to their sites.

Others seem to not be as interested in that and focus on social interactions within their service area.

It would be great if you could do both, but if you can't, why not focus on one and continue to work on it to get the word out about your business? Don't get overwhelmed by it, just take small steps as consistently as possible to create a bigger presence.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I wasn't trying to say that social media is completely useless to everyone. To me it is though because I get excellent results from my web site with much less effort. It just seems that there is no real point to spend time on something that gives little or no results that takes constant work when you can spend much less time building what does give results.

My post above should say "high ranking google results". Stupid autocorrect.
            Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

there is no real point to spend time on something that gives little or no results that takes constant work when you can spend much less time building what does give results.
              The other thing I wonder about this too is how often does Google change around their search algorithms where what was working to get your site listed high one week, no longer works the next?

Remember we had that one member talking about the seo stuff he did and then he came back and said he got totally delisted from google altogether?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X