No announcement yet.

Could use some reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 3D design idea is pretty damn nifty! it is a hassle? slower or faster than blueprints? what program may I ask?

Edit: I'd put the before and after video first because IMHO that's what people want to see the most. also you can add copywrite free music to video VIA youtube. you don't even have to re-upload it

We use Vizterra to do the 3D design. Its $100 a month to use. We only use it for big projects and its a bit slower, but the results are amazing. Esp compared to a competitors bid.
    Ive been looking all over for music. Where can I get copywright free tunes???
    Mike Carnahan
    www.carnahanlandscaping.com

Comment

Ive been looking all over for music. Where can I get copywright free tunes???
      There are a bunch of sites out there that either sell them or you can download them. Have you done a search for this on google?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

There are a bunch of sites out there that either sell them or you can download them. Have you done a search for this on google?
        I went back and looked at youtube and they actually allow you to take music right there from them. Thousands of songs to choose from and you just click on it and it synchs for you. Easy and awesome!
        Mike Carnahan

Comment

I thought the site was very clean. Nice layout
          www.lawnscapeofcentralfl.com

Comment

I thought the site was very clean. Nice layout
            Awesome! Thank you!
            Mike Carnahan

Comment

Working...