How to get my website on first page of google

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get my website on first page of google

Hey guys I have a website through intuit(I had a website for a year free), well I have my website made up, and it is on google.

How do I get it to show up on google for keywords such as "lawn care" or "lawn care in 17324", things like that. The only way I show up on the front page now is if I type pecks lawn.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    sigpic
    Carlisle Lawn Care

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJtqIx2ASXo

Comment

Changing your page titles would be a good start.
      link
      Evansville Lawn Mowing
      Newburgh Lawn Care

Comment

Thanks wat, that video was informative, does it actually work?
        and shadrach, what do you mean page titles, i'm not the best with websites.
        sigpic
        Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Ok, this helps greatly backlink builder it is easy just put the towns you service in the Description with key words like "lawn care" "plowing" "mulch"

here is a list of places to list you site make sure to "Leave a Reply" with your info it makes a great link

Comment

Thank you so much guys! This is very vaulable, I plan to use the internet as my primary advertisment, I'm still going to hand out some door hangers, and run an ad in the newspaper, but I want my website to be what brings 90% of my business.
            sigpic
            Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

I found it to work quite well. Basically you need to load your site with any relevant keywords and cities or towns you service. Lawn care, landscape, lawn mowing, lawn repair,etc.,etc.

Comment

I've found that key words is the easiest and quickest way to get found. I'm always trying to make our website better, but I also take time off because you can't stare at the same site over and over.

Comment

I found it to work quite well. Basically you need to load your site with any relevant keywords and cities or towns you service. Lawn care, landscape, lawn mowing, lawn repair,etc.,etc.
                  How do you exactly do that. I would really like my website to show up on the first page if "carlisle lawn care" was googled. I doubt I'll ever be first if Lawn care was googled but that would be nice.
                  sigpic
                  Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

so true write out a list of services then write out what each service is (Google reads sentences)

post photos on flickr.com with you site name and town name lawn care in title same with make a video and post it on youtube (slideshows work)

I spent to much time this winter backlinking but my 5 month old site is ranked #2 for my city now

When you Google yourSite.com how many results do you get?

Comment

I have three that show up that go to different pages on my website.

I already made a flicker account and uploaded photos with names like lawn care and lawn service and have my website listed in my flicker info.

I haven't made a video yet.

Someone showed me a website that creates backlinks to your website, I tried that today.
                      sigpic
                      Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

I have three that show up that go to different pages on my website.
                        WillsLawns.com About 1,100 results (0.17 seconds) that is down from like 1,800 need to work on that
                        I already made a flicker account and uploaded photos with names like lawn care and lawn service and have my website listed in my flicker info.

Do you put your town name? and use photobucket.com you can use the same photos
                        I haven't made a video yet.
                        slideshow!!!!!!!!
                        Someone showed me a website that creates backlinks to your website, I tried that today.
                        use SocialMonkee it works the best.

Comment

Yep social monkey is what I was using, how often do you put backlinks, and what kind of tags do you enter?
                          sigpic
                          Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

lawn care lawn care service fall cleanup spring cleanup

BTW Carlisle great truck shows

Comment

Haha, you been down here for the shows? I was at the truck show last year.
                              sigpic
                              Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Working...
                              X