How to get my website on first page of google

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha.

Has anyone tried google adwords? Is it worth it?
    sigpic
    Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

google adword is good I got $100 free from my web host it helped but didn't you say there is only one other lawn business with a site just out link them

Comment

Yeah, there is only one lawn care company that actually has a website other than truegreen and those stupid companies.
        sigpic
        Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there is a lot of work to be done on that site. Not that it is all that bad but I do not see you getting any work. Your phone number is black and in the bottom left corner of the site.

This is exactly why you should hire someone. It is really not that much unless you contact one of the big name companies.
          Pat

Comment

I just changed hosts today, My site is no where near complete yet.
            sigpic
            Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

My site is no where near complete yet.
              what not done? but I love your snow removal page looks great!!
              have your # on every page

Comment

what not done? but I love your snow removal page looks great!!
                have your # on every page

Lol, thanks will, I haven't gotten around to finishing that yesterday. I want to add a couple more thanks maybe change my theme, just want play around with it some more until i'm completely happy with it
                sigpic
                Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Sprinkler Repair checking in.

Hey, I made very few friends here when I used to post on GF. I admit, some of my replies to the knuckle dragger's breaking my ba**ls were rightly deemed "arrogant."

Dammit, I did it again! I'm going to try to be nice to those who feel anyone selling anything is polluting the sanctity of a forum, no matter how much free info they give away.

Here is the scoop:
                  Google no longer allows guys like me to just choose a term like "Chicago lawn care" and take it away from companies that actually cut grass in that city.

Someone referenced an older video of mine at the beginning of the thread, where I show my rankings for that term. On 4/23/12 I was still #1 after many years. On 4/24 that site was gone. Not 2nd page, gone.

On 4/24 Big G rolled out the Penguin update. Basically this algorithm change penalized websites with "shady" link strategies, of which I am guilty. This is bad for guys like me, but really good for guys that truly have a lawn business in *city*.

The Penguin wants REAL people ranking their websites, not AdSense guys like me. This is a HUGE opportunity for everybody here. If you know how to correctly interlink your FaceBook|YouTube|LinkedIn|Twitter, ranking for REAL businesses is now far easier.

I'll explain more about that later, but right now, due to the Penguin's love of YouTube, you can get on the 1st page of Google in 24 hours.

Comment

P.S.

You do not need a website to do this, but it helps...

Comment

LOL.

I do this method. Only one in my city who makes videos.

I actually got a call from a guy who saw my video. Hilarious!

Comment

If you got a call, then ramp it up.

I mean, even in big cities the word "lawn care city" might be tough to rank, but "tree trimming your city", "lawn care companies your city" "lawn service service companies your city" are generally yours to take.

If you follow these tips, it is WAY easier now to rank on Google (via YouTube) then ever before.

Yeah, ya gotta like me on FB to get all 7 free vids, but 30 seconds of your time took all day on my end to give it to ya

Comment

Working...
                        X