No announcement yet.

How to get my website on first page of google

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long should I make the slideshow for youtube?
    sigpic
    Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

it's been a few years but yes
      Great time we camped across the street (I think they built houses where that camp ground was)

Comment

I think about a min. is good
        here is a video I did just to get the link
        <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZV7_CoGg1NE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I don't remember a campground, must have been a long time ago lol.

What kind of pictures should I put in the video, just ones off of google?
          sigpic
          Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

your photos
            you working, your tools, truck, jobs you have done
            it's been about 7 years

Comment

Lol, right now I don't have any work that I have done.
              sigpic
              Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

How long did it take you to get number 1 like that on google. When I type in lawn care all that pops up is companies like truegreen and lawndoctor, then just a bunch of articles, so I know my competition isn't doing to well with internet advertising. My ultimate goal would to be on the front page when lawn care is searched. A more likley goal, I would like to me first or second for "carlisle lawn care" "Gardners lawn care" or "boiling spring lawn care" How would I go about doing that.

When doing backlinks would I just continue to add tags such as lawn care, boiling springs lawn care, gardners lawn care and carlisle lawn care?
                sigpic
                Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

You are targeting the wrong keywords. How are you going to help someone across the country from you? Why do you want to rank for lawn care? You need to rank for the cities that you service not nationally. That is why those other guys rank nationally, because they are nationwide companies.
                  Pat

Comment

Thats what i'm asking about, I wasn't exactly sure what to tag. I did a back link today and my keywords were "carlisle lawn care" "Gardners lawn care" "mount holly lawn care" "Boiling springs lawn care" "local lawn care" and "17324 lawn care"
                    sigpic
                    Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

most people Google their town name and (lawn care service or other service they are looking for). So if you lived in Boston it would be "Boston lawn care service" so you want to have your service area in you link/photo
                      Carlisle, Mount holly springs, dillsburg, aspers, Gardners, Pa 17324

what you do A.K.A keywords
                      Lawn care, aeration, dethatching, spring, fall and storm cleanup, gutter cleaning, seeding, snow removal, mowing, grass cutting

and who you are
                      http://www.peckslawncare.com/

Don't put every town or service in every time but always your site

Comment

Thanks will, you have been very helpful.
                        sigpic
                        Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Hey will, I was looking at your wordpress blog, I want to make one, but I can't figure it out, its rather confusing.
                          sigpic
                          Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

I think wordpress is a pain. why do you want one? lets see if I can help whats up?

Comment

I read an article that stemmed off a youtube video someone sent me earlier, the article saids wordpress was an essential element in getting good ranks.
                              sigpic
                              Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Why do you think I gave you a hard time about posting on my wordpress just trying to help Give me your link to your photobucket and flickr and I will put your photo links on my wordpress "backlinking your backlinks"

btw my wordpress is already indexed by Google "more powerful backlink"

Comment

Working...
                                X