Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm interested - How many of you are optimized online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm interested - How many of you are optimized online?

I'm just curious;

How many of you have websites for your local business?

Are you optimized? (listed on the first page of google)

Do you have a Facebook page?

Do you update your website frequently or just have one to look professional?

Do you generate leads from your website/facebook page?

What do you feel is the most important thing about a website is? (what are your prospects visiting your website for?)

Do you have pictures on your website?

Do include your website on all printed promotional products?

WHAT KIND OF ROI DOES YOUR WEBSITE PROVIDE?

This is a big question ^

I really am curious so be honest. I want you guys to think of your website in a different way for a minute. Think of your website as an "investment" ... because that's what it is right? an investment of time and money?

Now...What kind of ROI (return on investment) are you getting from your website? Think of how much you are paying to keep the site going. vs. how much you are generating from the website. Do you even know how much the website is generating? Do you trace online vs. offline leads?

I'm curious to hear some answers / opinions from a different group.
    Mitch Howard - Internet Consultant - www.webchoppers.com

I'm here to help and answer any questions that I can about your business's online presence.

I know nothing.

lol

I use my website to hold some information, so when a customer calls and I don't answer, the voicemail will tell them to check out our website.
    ...or it will begin a self destruct sequence for callers who call way too much.

Comment

I'm getting more calls than I can handle from my web site. I'm going to have to expand the business just to keep up with calls.
      Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

How many of you have websites for your local business? YES

Are you optimized? (listed on the first page of google) YES

Do you have a Facebook page? YES

Do you update your website frequently or just have one to look professional? YES

Do you generate leads from your website/facebook page? YES

What do you feel is the most important thing about a website is? (what are your prospects visiting your website for?) Information, references, Photos of work

Do you have pictures on your website? YES

Do include your website on all printed promotional products? YES

WHAT KIND OF ROI DOES YOUR WEBSITE PROVIDE? YES

Comment

... WHAT KIND OF ROI DOES YOUR WEBSITE PROVIDE? YES
          LOL!

I can't really answer that question because I make it so that my hosting is paid for by the other accounts I handle and I did the layout and design myself. I have basically $0 in it.

Comment

What Kind Of Roi Does Your Website Provide? YES
            Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Very interesting. Those of you that are optimized, are you ranking #1-5 for "landscaping (city)" or "lawn care (city)"?

What steps did YOU take to get your website there?

What was the most difficult part when optimizing your website?

I'm here to help and answer any questions that I can about your business's online presence.

Comment

I have a website,is it optimized I don't think so. ROI same the I don't know I pay $20 a month. I designed it myself and I update it also. How can I optimize my site for my area? Do you know how I can get a mobile app made for my site. (MITCH)
                Can You Envision the Possibilities... We Can!
                www.Envisionlawn.com
                1-888-412-LAWN

Comment

How can I optimize my site for my area? Do you know how I can get a mobile app made for my site. (MITCH)
                  - I posted a thread about this; http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=15974

- We don't actually create mobile apps for our clients. With our web packs we have a plugin that we install that automatically converts the website to a mobile site when a mobile browser accesses the website.

Comment

It seems on the forum, we have a large group of members that don't know much about this or don't feel it is as important as it is.

Then we have a few small group that are really into it and seem to also offer seo services along with lawn care.

I think the toughest part about this is finding if, in medium to smaller markets, seo can really effect a lawn care businesses bottom line and then selling the business owner on that.
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

How many of you have websites for your local business?
                      I'm do.

Are you optimized? (listed on the first page of google)
                      I am.

Do you have a Facebook page?
                      I do.

Do you update your website frequently or just have one to look professional?
                      I update it from time to time.

Do you generate leads from your website/facebook page?
                      I do.

What do you feel is the most important thing about a website is? (what are your prospects visiting your website for?)
                      Relevant information in the content.

Do you have pictures on your website?
                      I do.

Do include your website on all printed promotional products?
                      Always.

WHAT KIND OF ROI DOES YOUR WEBSITE PROVIDE?
                      Everything for the site was completed as a paying project for another customer. Hosting is paid for by other customers that share my server. Since ROI is return divided by cost and the cost is zero, the ROI would be infinite, I guess.

I divided by zero again!

Comment

I am in the top 3 results for my main city terms and get on average 20-30 calls a month and 75+ between march-may. 1,500 likes on facebook =P

http://www.grasscarebatonrouge.com and now working on http://www.grasscareplano.com

Comment

I am number 4 on google, and here is the kicker-I got a call yesturday from a guy in Washington State, he looked on google for a lawn service here in florida, and saw mine listed. As I was the only one that said I served the town I live in, he checked out my website. He then hired me for a commercial site (it took some phone tag and going out to look at it) 750 per month for complete care package. It will take me about 4 hours once a week to mow trim edge, about 8 hours once a quater (two guys) to trim hedges, and about 50 bucks worth of fertilizer a quarter. God Bless Google

Comment

hi there id like to know who you guys are using for your optimization or if your doing it yourself and if you can share some pointers on doing it

Comment

hi there id like to know who you guys are using for your optimization or if your doing it yourself and if you can share some pointers on doing it

You either learn to do it yourself or hire a company to do it. As far as costs....that all depends on who you hire to do it. If you live in a competitive area and are trying to get #1 spot on Google SERPS, it's going to cost you because it has tons of value.

Unless you are trying to rank for a very low competition keyword(s) in a low population area, I would suggest hiring someone to do your optimization work. Your time is better spent elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X