No announcement yet.

Backdoor SEO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use the reviews I found throw google say good things. They make 25 links for free and you can do it once a day.

Comment

This is very interesting. What is your view on the importance of using anchor text and linking to other inner pages? I would figure that wouldn't do much because it's still on your own site. What is your thought on that?
      Googlebot: Since most of your external links will point at your homepage, that is likely the page that Googlebot will land on when it finds your site. Because of this, you don’t want your important pages to be hidden from Googlebot’s all-seeing eye. Since you know Googlebot will arrive at your homepage, give it easy access to your important pages by giving it links to all of them. A simple way to accomplish this is by placing them in the footer.

The idea is to create a "deep" website. The more interlinked your website is, the longer Google's spy's will hang around and report back. Nowadays google is giving a lot of weight to deep, interlinked websites. It shows consistency and as any SEO guru will tell you, Google LOVES consistency. That's why blogs rank so high so easy.

PageRank: Whenever someone searches for a keyword your site is related to, Google will usually show your homepage in its search results. But don’t think there is anything special about your homepage…there isn’t. Google shows your homepage because that is probably where 99% of your link juice resides (because that is the page other sites link to when they want to reference your site). Because of this link juice “imbalance” between your homepage and the rest of your site, you’re going to want to spread the love, so to speak. Give your important sub-pages the link juice they deserve and insert a link to them from the homepage.

Users: This one isn’t related to SEO per se but it’s important nonetheless. People surfing on the web have the attention span of a housefly. Seriously, if you don’t impress your audience right away and give them something useful to see, do, or read, they’re going to leave. So catch them where you know they’ll be–your homepage. If you hide your important pages too deep within your site, you have no hope of anyone ever finding them. This is the age of YouTube. Give people what they need–fast.
      Mitch Howard - Internet Consultant - www.webchoppers.com

I'm here to help and answer any questions that I can about your business's online presence.

Comment

Anyone use the reviews I found throw google say good things. They make 25 links for free and you can do it once a day.

It won't hurt your site (right now), but I'm afraid I have to say that it will not help it much either.

Most website like these have HUGE lists of auto approve blogs. This means that they automatically accept your comments/links. Now..this is good...but bad. It's good because It's usually hard to find sites like these, and when you do typically they are already saturated with links. When a site is saturated with outbound links google brushes them off and gives them little to no creditably.

So for free? yeah, why not...I would not recommend doing this if you really plan on getting up in the rankings though. In the long run it could harm your sites rankings.

Just my $0.02 everyone has different opinions with these type of websites/services. I run my company on a "quality over quantity" factor. Which is why my clients are normally sitting pretty at #1, killing their competitors
        Mitch Howard - Internet Consultant - www.webchoppers.com

I'm here to help and answer any questions that I can about your business's online presence.

Comment

Working...
        X