No announcement yet.

Social Media Links

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same with me Tiedeman. I get at least three spammers a day. Half of all my followers are spammers. I just don't have the time to go about deleting them. But I can see the rationale why twitter has restrictions. It makes complete sense. I've got my account suspended for ten days because I followed to many people. They gave me access to the account after these ten days and deleted all my followers. I bit wierd but now I control who I follow.

On a side note if your interested in following my twitter page feel free to take a look. I spend numerous hours on it. @_TheGroundsCrew
    Wow! They actually deleted all of your followers?
    Twitter
    Facebook
    LinkedIn
    Website

Comment

If you have any type of emailing campaign Google + & FB are very beneficial for any business. I could go into great detail, but would also sound like a "Spammer". There are many many techniques online that can create such a great word of mouth..it is UNBELIEVABLE!

These 2 social mediums are not the only ones that can create such a "Word of mouth", you must seek them out. Find where the conversation is taking place that will bring people to you.
      08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
      05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
      4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
      3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
      1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
      20' Enclosed trailer
      18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
      2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

What other advice to you have for Facebook and Google + users? I just got into the Google + thing and am a little unsure of its benefits and uses. However, I heard that it is google searchable and ranks high in google.

And advice, tips, thoughts, and opinions will help?

Curtis Michael
        President
        The Grounds Crew
        (425) 765-2638
        www.thegroundscrewllc.com

Comment

What other advice to you have for Facebook and Google + users? I just got into the Google + thing and am a little unsure of its benefits and uses. However, I heard that it is google searchable and ranks high in google.

And advice, tips, thoughts, and opinions will help?
          That is my number one reason that I started Google + was because of the increase in Google searches. The way that Google has their searches setup these days, you have to constantly be updating, and have as much information as possible out there.
          Twitter
          Facebook
          LinkedIn
          Website

Comment

I could go into great detail, but would also sound like a "Spammer".
            I'd like to hear more of your thoughts on it. Maybe others could utilize different parts of your suggestions to tailor fit their marketing.

That is my number one reason that I started Google + was because of the increase in Google searches.
            What are your suggestions to using google +
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I'd like to hear more of your thoughts on it. Maybe others could utilize different parts of your suggestions to tailor fit their marketing.

What are your suggestions to using google +

I have personally just started using Google+, its kind of similar to facebook, but with not as much information (unless I am missing something).
              Twitter
              Facebook
              LinkedIn
              Website

Comment

Working...
              X