No announcement yet.

Those of you with WEBSITES !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evansville, we carry Hustler, Bobcat and Redmax at that location.
    I see where you are at now - will run out there & look around when things start to slow down. Do you sell parts from the website in store or is that separate? Would like to pick up a set of the G6 blades for a 61" Turf Tiger.
    Evansville Lawn Mowing
    Newburgh Lawn Care

Comment

Those of you with a website, if you attract folks with a sprinkler system in their yard, your a prime candidate to become an affiliate
      Would be interested in this - mostly for the installation side of it.
      Evansville Lawn Mowing
      Newburgh Lawn Care

Comment

I see where you are at now - will run out there & look around when things start to slow down. Do you sell parts from the website in store or is that separate? Would like to pick up a set of the G6 blades for a 61" Turf Tiger.
        The website does run different prices as the overhead is different. I hope to change that soon but with Indiana property taxes and insurance differences that will be a way off. I can tell you that we will destroy any other local dealers prices at the store for mowers parts and service, it has taken us a long time to get where we are but as a cash company we have less overhead than any shop around.

an example of this is the scag 61" blade 91-209 we have for $12.29 in the store but $9.91 in the store. Still cheaper at the store by the time you add freight but that is what the storefront costs us to operate. The G6 Blades for a 61" Scag cost you $20.69 at the store.
        Last edited by wandfsmall; 08-18-2011, 05:16 PM.
        I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Help me decide please.

As a potential affiliate, would you rather earn a fixed commission of $5.oo or 15% of the total order. About 50% of my orders are for 2 packs or more.

With the fixed commission, you'll receive $5.00 no matter if it's one or more ordered.

With the 15% commission you won't earn but $3.00 on an individual sale but if it's a multiple sale you'll earn more than the $5.00 fixed commission.

What's more appealing to you as potential affiliates. I want my affiliates to be happy, so let me have it.
          Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
          Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
          CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

Would be interested in this - mostly for the installation side of it.
            That's great, you could earn the commission and charge for the installation. I'm 95% sure that I'm going to set up the affiliate program soon. Working out the kinks, I'll be posting when it's up and running.

Comment

I have just signed up to get my affiliate program underway. Looks like it will be a week or a little more before it's finalized and up and running.

I'm leaning toward the 15% commission because I feel affiliates that really work on educating folks about the Sprinkler Buddy will be able to earn a lot more that way. Nothing is concrete yet so if you like the $5.00 fixed commission more as a potential affiliate please let me know before it's too late.

Comment

I just sent off another pack of "Sprinkler Buddy" to my birth state of MI. While I'm currently a small and unknown company, it thrills me every time an order goes out.
                I seen your product in a industry magazine, I think lawn and landscapes or TURF.

Comment

I seen your product in a industry magazine, I think lawn and landscapes or TURF.
                  Lawn and Landscape liked my product and was kind enough to run my ad for Free on their New Products Page. I will run ads with them once I start getting known and can afford that big advertising.

That's cool you saw it. Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X