Website!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website!

Just got my website up and running www.hungrylawnmower.com .. Check it out any suggestions/opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I like your business name and website domain! Nice choice.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Not bad, but there's a bunch of gibberish text in the center of your home page.

Comment

The yellow is too much for me but then again that is a personal preference.
        Pat

Comment

Do you mean the Spanish? Lol .. I'm in Miami,FL which is like 90% Spanish people! Lol

Comment

Do you mean the Spanish? Lol .. I'm in Miami,FL which is like 90% Spanish people! Lol
            Funny about the Spanish.

Regarding the site I would say a couple things:
            - The yellow is for sure overwhelming. Maybe a plain white background would make your yellow and green images pop off the page more.

- You may consider showing an image of a nice expansive manicured lawn with some statement like "Simplify your life - let us do the work!" (generic I know but you get the idea). Then you could have a "service page" to highlight those services on the home page.

- I guess this would be the third thing. Just personal preference but I don't like right hand nav. Top or left is much more widely used. Top seems to be pretty popular these days.

Anyway...good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X