Post your Website!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Website!

After months of pleading with my dad, he has finally agreed to do a website for me. He told me to go through and look on different lawn Care sites and find things I like. I have Searched a little bit in the Memphis Area, but now I want to see your sites! It would be great if you could post your websites. Thank You!

Dillon

My website will corrupt you.

It's not recommended as it's more of a hobby thing lol.

Sure it can advertise my lawn stuff, though I just throw a bunch of crud on it such as animations and drawings created in flash.

The site changes CONSTANTLY on every page. Within this year I must have changed it 100 times.

myWebsite

Comment

my lawn service website
      Hungry Goat Lawn Service, Deltona, FL

Comment

Yard care in Mesa, AZ
        Colton
        Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

http://organiclawntips.com

don't just look at lawn care sites. There are others that will work just as well with the proper graphics.
          Pat

Comment

www.Topnotchworks.com

Comment

http://boughterslawncare.com/
              Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Here is mine -

www.allgrowinggreen.com

Hope it helps!

Comment

You can click on the banner in my signature to get to my website.

or click here...

http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com
                  http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

www.tntfamilylawncare.com

Comment

LMAO!!!!

Your lawn service site looks good, but on one of the pictures, the caption reads "WE PROVIDE JUNK Quality lawn mowing"

Might want to tweak that a little.
                      Hungry Goat Lawn Service, Deltona, FL

Comment

LMAO!!!!

Your lawn service site looks good, but on one of the pictures, the caption reads "WE PROVIDE JUNK Quality lawn mowing"

Might want to tweak that a little.
                        HAHAHA! I'm saving a screen shot of that! I wonder if google indexed that yet.
                        Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Cheese: I like your Payment and packages page. I love your animations Very Creative! =)

Hungry Goat: I love the colors of your site!

Mountain View: I really like how you have a lot of information! There is all kinds of info on here! I'll deff. Be thinking more in depth of what mine will say.

Cleaning Doctor: I like your background it's Very lively. I also like how you have tabs for everything to be broke down.

Topnotch: I really like all the information on your site. I love the youtube videos and the Why Use US section

Mark 123: I like your Autumn Leaf removal policy! And I like how you use It as First Person type talking. You use I and I think that will make the customer feel you are talking to them and not the city as a whole.

Growing Green: I like your top picture on your page where the plant is green! It really goes well with the name. Your Service page is very detailed in what the customer will get! I also like your About Section. It really is personal touch to the customer.

Jymie: I like how you have pictures on all your services. Its very uniqe! I like how you have coupons online too! That should help bring customers in .

TNT: I love the background! Also like how you mention family in your about section!

Thanks for all you guys that posted! Your Sites look great! This has really helped me a lot! One more question though Where do you get all your pictures from?

Comment

Cheese: I like your Payment and packages page. I love your animations Very Creative! =)

Hungry Goat: I love the colors of your site!

Mountain View: I really like how you have a lot of information! There is all kinds of info on here! I'll deff. Be thinking more in depth of what mine will say.

Cleaning Doctor: I like your background it's Very lively. I also like how you have tabs for everything to be broke down.

Topnotch: I really like all the information on your site. I love the youtube videos and the Why Use US section

Mark 123: I like your Autumn Leaf removal policy! And I like how you use It as First Person type talking. You use I and I think that will make the customer feel you are talking to them and not the city as a whole.

Growing Green: I like your top picture on your page where the plant is green! It really goes well with the name. Your Service page is very detailed in what the customer will get! I also like your About Section. It really is personal touch to the customer.

Jymie: I like how you have pictures on all your services. Its very uniqe! I like how you have coupons online too! That should help bring customers in .

TNT: I love the background! Also like how you mention family in your about section!

Thanks for all you guys that posted! Your Sites look great! This has really helped me a lot! One more question though Where do you get all your pictures from?
                            Mine came with the design I chose. Was just lucky that it went so well with name of my business.

Matt

Comment

I MADE A BIG IMPROVEMENT ON MY SITE!

*new sub banner

* new way to view services

///This is the page I want you to see

Click Here

Yup, friggen awesome custom stuff!

FLASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                              X