No announcement yet.

How did they do this ??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because of the constant changing of Google and the others you never stop learning and you never know it all.

You can literally spend thousands of dollars on software or thousands of hours performing the work yourself. You can do this all yourself, it is not that hard but the thing is time. If you have the time then do it. If not then you are better off hiring someone to do it for you so you have a life. I did not have the funds when I started my very first web site so I would work all day and then after dinner sit down at the computer and work on my SEO.

Lost a marriage because of it. It is all consuming. Sometimes till 2am working on something new. It was my fault because I let it consume me. You have to be careful and draw the line somewhere. Years later she realizes what I was doing and regrets the decision to leave. Thing is don't let SEO consume you. Just like accounting, somethings are better left to others while you work on sales.
    Pat

Comment

Great advice

Yup I saw that it would take along time . But I never knew it would be like that. What do the big seo companies do .. Have teams of people ???
      Accrate lawncare LLC

Comment

Drawing the line is an interesting point. I do wonder if for lawn care there should be a certain amount of key terms they should be focusing on.

For instance 'Your Town Lawn Care' and others like that

If you don't focus on a small handful of terms, the amount of time you can spend on trying to rank higher for more and more terms is ENDLESS!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Yes focusing on say for instance "lawn mowing" if that is your focus you are wrong unless you are a nationwide company. You should instead focus on "lawn mowing anytown anystate" This will have less competition than lawn mowing. focus on where you get the most of your work or the area you want to work in. for instance if you live in say Chino but you want to work in Beverly Hills, you would then focus on "lawn care Beverly Hills CA"

The big SEO companies do have teams of people but they also have either purchased or written software that allows them to partially automate the processes. I say partially because you can not completely automate the process. I don't work by myself, I have others that are experts in their specific area of SEO that I count on to complete the work. That is how all the SEO companies should work. Not with one person trying to do it all. It is impossible to know it all.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few exceptions it seems but they are normally working on high dollar accounts(or for Google...).

Here is an example. I have a list of over 6000 directories and say it takes an average of 2 minutes to sign up for the site (before you can add your listing) that is 200 hours of work and then say you add 1 minute to type in all your company data now we are at 300 hours to do this manually.

With the proper software you can cut this time dramatically but it is not fully automatic. You still need human intervention. This is where the SEO companies come in. They have the software and the people dedicated to each function.
          Pat

Comment

Oh I see

Wow that's cool I never knew that
            Accrate lawncare LLC

Comment

I think. Will

Do more door to door advertising . This is what I was thinking what if I could pay $50 for every person to sign up . Listen to what I did I put out a posting on craigslist looking for canvassers and wrote that they earn $50 for every person to sign up to my services. So then after I got a person to do it and thought about it I realized that I could have 10 people going door to door for me and it would not matter beacause I did not pay hourly so . I basicky had my own army all from craigslist . AND did it work sure it did . I got 5 nw accounts in just a couple days . It's great I keep looking for more people to go door to door. Imagine 25 people going door to door for you . Walking around for free. And I only pay them when a coustomer signs up for my services .... That's right a whole years worth of lawn care . And the best part is by the track I'm on I'll cover my whole city within a month.
              Accrate lawncare LLC

Comment

I got 5 nw accounts in just a couple days
                WOW THAT IS GREAT! That was just from one person canvassing the area?

What did you train them to say when they go door to door?

At what point do you pay them for getting people to sign up?
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                X