Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Business...What do you think about my website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback

The site was nicely designed on the pages however some of the info was hard to read. I would suggest using a different color of font and keep it all the same. Other than that nice job on the graphics.

Comment

Site standings

Content is still king! Flash won't rank well if at all. The keywords need to be embedding in at least one paragraph on the main page. Using keywords more than once in the code can get your site banned from Google search entirely.

An adword campaign is one way to also get ranking and you bid on how much your willing to pay per click and a daily, weekly and monthly budget. In the small engine parts area...$1.70 per click is not even the high end and that doesn't guarantee anyone will buy what your selling.

A word of advice is to watch who and where the clicks are coming from. Some sites pay people to click on links all day to bring in a revenue from Google ad-sense. Sites that run Google ads.

The sad thing is that most people still think if they were to have a website that it is going to get tons of visitors and business right off the bat. Our guarantee? Two...you and I!

What traffic and business? Have a nice eye appeal, simple to read (gear it toward the lowest user), great content of what people are searching for and no distractions. Remember...your website is geared toward your customer and their wants and needs...service, price and time line!!
      Northern New York Parts
      Finding you the Parts you need at Affordable Prices

Comment

Have a nice eye appeal, simple to read (gear it toward the lowest user)
        What is your view on this and how it applies to lawn care companies? What should they be doing to gear it towards the lowest user?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Sweet. Like it

Comment

update!!

i now have my website on the first page of google for pest control in san marcos tx

Comment

That is fantastic! What did you do to make that happen?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X