Facebook Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook Ads

Actually quite the contrary. You can laser target your audience geographically and demographically. You could actually target a person right down to a book they may have read or favorited. Maybe a Lawn Care Book??

Also, as far as the PPC part of it you can put in a suggested PPC amount, you don't have to go with the full amount. Just a word of advise, go at about 50% of the suggest PPC amount, that way you won't get shut off.

Comment

It is a fascinating topic. It seems that very few forum members have made the jump to internet marketing and search engine optimization.

I do wonder if the age of a business comes into play with this. Do older businesses tend to go into internet marketing more or maybe newer ones.

But it does seem most newer business owners tend to focus more on social marketing than internet marketing.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

You don't have to pay the full amount on FB PPC usually you can set the price. It is recommended that you start at half never less or you may get in trouble.

You can also advertise to specific people, geography etc....when you are setting up your advertising you will be able to pinpoint your target market and set limits on how many PPC per day you will allow.

Along with other advertising it can be very effective. How about your local directory on Google Maps, or a YouTube Channel, Blog and Website.

I am using video marketing now and have been filling my funnel everyday. Soon I will be ruling my area in NH. Sorry guys!

Comment

Do you have any videos online that you can show us? I'd love to see them.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X