Cool Link-bookmark poster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Link-bookmark poster

I found this cool link and submitted my forum and had a whole bunch of visitors within moments.

check it out and tell me what you think...

http://onepieceofmylife.com/BMP%20standalone/index.php

How many different bookmark sites did you have it send it out to?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

How many different bookmark sites did you have it send it out to?
      Just the ones listed on that page.

Comment

The thing about such a service is I wonder if it sends the same book mark with the same title and description to a bunch of book mark sites, do the search engines take it as multiple back links or just one?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

The thing about such a service is I wonder if it sends the same book mark with the same title and description to a bunch of book mark sites, do the search engines take it as multiple back links or just one?
          That is a good question, but I would guess they would take it as multiple ones. I found this link on a website/SEO site and it was highly touted by multiple people. So I dunno...

Comment

Looks similar to Ping FM

For straight up bookmarking, I think Social Marker is still the best

Comment

Looks similar to Ping FM

For straight up bookmarking, I think Social Marker is still the best
              So is it bad to use say all three of these? If a URL gets submitted to the same place (same site) more than once, say months apart, is this bad? Does this have the appearance of spamming??

Comment

I don't think you can submit the same site more than once per account, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X