Free business card design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free business card design

Sorry I didn't see this category before, would have posted it here instead.Well here is the design, if you would like to have your designed this way just send me a message or reply with the info requested.

Business phone number, website, email, slogan, company name, and I believe that's it? I am dead tired lol so if I missed something be sure to include it.

Free business card design.

Sorry I didn't see this category before, would have posted it here instead.Well here is the design, if you would like to have your designed this way just send me a message or reply with the info requested.

Business phone number, website, email, slogan, company name, and I believe that's it? I am dead tired lol so if I missed something be sure to include it.

*Forgot to add picture on my first post lol sry everyone!
    Attached Files

Comment

That is a very nice business card!

Have you designed flyers and door hangers as well?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Will post one in a bit, today I am just relaxing at home so I will have a chance most likely to create both the door hanger and the flyer. I will post them once I am done.

Comment

Working...
        X