Need your company apparel for summer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your company apparel for summer?

I have been designing for almost 6 years now, and have recently set up an online store which has turned very popular.

So if your looking for a logo to be put on a shirt, hat, or anything else that you might use for advertising I can get ya hooked up.

I never charged for designs on here but since this is clothing I can't do it for free this time. However I have low base prices which means My products are cheaper then other peoples at this website.

If your looking for mass quantity or just a single piece I can get it for you.

here is the website link: http://www.cafepress.com/J_2

Even though I don't have anything related to lawncare for sale on there I can easily custom design something with the info you want on it.

Just contact me for more info

E-mail me @ mhservice@ymail.com
    Or call me/text me @ (231) 392-6302

I would recommend calling or texting if you have it since you will get an instant reply and it's easier to communicate!

Even though I don't have anything related to lawncare for sale on there I can easily custom design something with the info you want on it.
    You should put together some green industry designs! Maybe some designs you can use over and over again and show us what you come up with!

I'd love to see!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

never thought of that, I'll do that and see what happens!

Comment

Working...
      X