Logo (opinions please)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo (opinions please)

what do you all think of this logo design??
    Attached Files

I like it! I'd say roll with it and use it! Nice job.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I like the idea, but imo it is to pixelated around the edges. try and clean it up a little bit and show us another preview

Get a free website makeover for your lawn care business!
      Go to this thread to learn more:
      http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?p=44255

Comment

Right now I only have the paint program as an editing tool so I'm limited with what I can do...can I use this software to remove the pixels?

Comment

what paint program is it, is it microsoft paint or some thing else?

Comment

yea its microsoft paint

Comment

What is the font of the 'W' or did you create it?

Comment

Yes if you could tell us what font (if any) was used for the "w" I'm sure me or ricthiem could recreate a high quality version for you in either photoshop or illustrator.

Comment

took the words outta my mouth...

Comment

i created the W...is there still any way it can be fixed this way...if not I can look through the fonts to see something else i could go w/

Comment

If you really want the W designed like that I can try and do it. I did this quick just using some of the fonts I have on my pc. If you like it at all I can try and change the W to be more like yours.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Can't find too many fonts that came close to that...here is my take...
                        Attached Files

Comment

If you really want the W designed like that I can try and do it. I did this quick just using some of the fonts I have on my pc. If you like it at all I can try and change the W to be more like yours.
                          that would look sharp on a white truck

Comment

I really like the one u've made there.. The thing i was going for w/ the W on my was to look like blades of grass..would it be hard to do that? and I forgot the LLC on my design earlier..would need to put that in there

But like I say the one you made there looks great and would work fine. And I really appreciate the help so far with this

Yea good design richie, haha now all I'll need to do is get a white truck! I can do without blades of grass those designs are much better than what I had going anyways!
                            Last edited by walkerlawncare09; 01-07-2009, 09:32 PM.

Comment

that would look sharp on a white truck
                              Thanks ritchie, I like your design also, very professional

I really like the one u've made there.. The thing i was going for w/ the W on my was to look like blades of grass..would it be hard to do that? and I forgot the LLC on my design earlier..would need to put that in there

But like I say the one you made there looks great and would work fine. And I really appreciate the help so far with this

Yea good design richie, haha now all I'll need to do is get a white truck! I can do without blades of grass those designs are much better than what I had going anyways!
                              I added the LLC on to the design. If you want the original .psd file pm me or post your email address so I can email it to you.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X