Logo (opinions please)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard,

Do you still offer custom graphic design work? Why not hook up with walker on this?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

seems like these guys have it under control...I am currently working on 3 logos and 2 websites and I'll post some work when complete. Busy, busy...if walker needs some help I welcome him to drop me a line. I am just trying to get what I have on my plate done

Comment

Lawn Painting in this area hasnt really taken off which I'm hoping if I offer it and people start to like it I will have somewhat of an upper hand!

Im lost on flyers I've looked at all the templates on here and still nothing, where can I get custom designed flyers??
        if ritchie has to much work to take you on then I can help with the flyers.

Get a free website makeover for your lawn care business!
        Go to this thread to learn more:
        http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?p=44255

Comment

if ritchie has to much work to take you on then I can help with the flyers.
          That would be great if you could come up with something for me. Let me know if you have the time?

Comment

Walker,

Make sure you check out he free website makeover he is offering too.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I will be sure and do that

and just wanted to say thanks to you guys for being a big help to me in the start up process glad i found this site!

Comment

too plain...also I still need to add something for realtors about the lawn painting
                Attached Files

Comment

too plain...also I still need to add something for realtors about the lawn painting
                  Thanks, the image you sent in your pm didnt work. So you want some thing laid out similar to this?

Honestly I dont think your job is that bad, looks pretty good

Comment

well if you think that one looks good then I can save ya the trouble of messin w/ it and ill just use the one i got there....

heres the extra lawn painting..not much more to it just a little small note i guess u would say

if you see ne thing u would think would make it look better thaen feel free to tell me or take it on then let me know what you came up with
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by walkerlawncare09; 01-13-2009, 01:33 PM.

Comment

well if you think that one looks good then I can save ya the trouble of messin w/ it and ill just use the one i got there....

heres the extra lawn painting..not much more to it just a little small note i guess u would say

if you see ne thing u would think would make it look better thaen feel free to tell me or take it on then let me know what you came up with
                      I really do think it looks good. Later tonight when I get the chance I might try changing a few things and try cleaning it up a little just to see what it looks like. I'll post back here once finished.

Comment

I really like it a lot.

I will give you a few pointers that you might or might not want to use but at least you will have them.

First, I would make the logo small and near the bottom. I love your logo and you love your logo but to the customer, the logo is not going to sell the service. What will sell the service is the attention grabbing headline and the list of benefits they will be receiving when they hire you.

Also I would make two different flyers. One for home owners and another for realtors. In my view they are two distinctly different groups two focus on with different messages.

Does this help?

Comment

yea that helps i will see what i can come up with on moving the logo to a different location and i will get back later with a realtor based flyer

do you think the realot based could go w/ the same theme or should i go completely different?

Comment

heres what I came up with real fast....not much difference really..and also inlcude the breast cancer awareness one that i had created earlier!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ideally the headline has got to pop! It's got to grab them right away.

I like your 1 free mowing offer.

What if you put that at the top and had it say in bold letters.

One Free Mowing

That surely would get my attention.

do you think the realtor based could go w/ the same theme or should i go completely different?
                              You could try a different one and then see what the % response is for each design. If you get a higher response from one design over the other, I would try to use that one more often.

Comment

need a better resolution on this image

cant get the resolution right on this needs to be 300 pixels per inch but i cant figure out how to do it any help?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X