Logo (opinions please)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is AWESOME! Great job!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Very nice job!

Comment

If you wanted to play around with it, couldn't you take the original W that looks like blades of grass and vectorize it? Then be able to use it instead of the W which is based on a font?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Here bud,

I read the post & started playing around with a logo program I have, I tried to redesign a custom W like yours, I can play around with any colors or text if you like. What do you think? Hope it helps!
          Attached Files

Comment

Chuck, nice work!

Can you tell us how you re-created the W?

Comment

The program I have is pretty versatile, I can edit and shap from a vast bank of assorted shapes, or like in this case create one from scratch, save the "W" shape in a shape editor & then pull it up in the logo editor portion, size it & color it as needed. I also made the custom Circle w/rectangle shape for the background the same way.

I'm going to resize the image here in a minute so it will appear larger.

Comment

That Should Look A Little Better
                Attached Files

Comment

What program do you recommend to do that?

Comment

Here's another variation, I was playing with the background color, Centered the text a bit better & the made the white letter boarder a little thicker.

I use a program called mylogocreator.

So does Rich.... but I'll pretend I didn't notice.... hehe

Comment

Here ya go, sorry!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome job with these guys...still deciding which to go with. Looking back at my original all these make that one look like a 1st grader sketched it with crayons. haha Thanks a bunch for all the help...my next project is Flyers with 25% off mow w/ refferal coupon and First mow free with yearly contract coupon...services Mowing,Trimming,Mulching,Fertilizing,Landscaping and More.

Also for Realtors is Yard Painting!

Any ideas on that topic let me know

Thanks,
                        Eric

Comment

I look forwards to seeing what you create for your flyer. How popular is the lawn painting services in your area? I have collected a lot of great marketing ideas you can do with realtors on the forum and on my blog. Maybe some of them will strike a new idea.

Check out some of the forum posts here.

Comment

So does Rich.... but I'll pretend I didn't notice.... hehe
                            I have not heard of that program before. I use about 6 different logo creation programs so perhaps some shapes and graphics are repeated. But I also do custom graphics as well ya know.

Comment

Lawn Paint and Flyers (who designs them)

Lawn Painting in this area hasnt really taken off which I'm hoping if I offer it and people start to like it I will have somewhat of an upper hand!

Im lost on flyers I've looked at all the templates on here and still nothing, where can I get custom designed flyers??

Comment

I know that happens sometimes....
                                I was just busting yer chops as the tree image you use is in my program identically.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X