No announcement yet.

Cartoon based logos for your business?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoon based logos for your business?

I saw some cartoon based logos for lawn care businesses that really seemed to stand out and grab attention. Maybe they will inspire you to develop a cartoon based logo for your business.

What do you think of these?
    Attached Files
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Steve I think its a great idea. I've got a cartoon logo that i'm working on right now. My business is Close Cuts. So i've got a cartoon drawn up of me and my hair is green like grass with a mower cutting through the middle of it and the hair which is grass clippings are flying all over the place. As soon as i get it finished i will post it.

Comment

Here's a drawing of it but it needs a few touch up's and then i've got to get it made smaller
      Attached Files

Comment

ha ah....I love that. I can't wait to see it as a graphic.

Comment

Thanks. Im open for any suggestions on it. I'm trying to find a place where I can down size it. The guy who created it for me did it on a larger size sheet of paper than your average scanner takes

Comment

would a retail print shop such as Staple/Business Depot be able to scan it for you?

Comment

I tried there its like an inch or 2 to big. they can do it on this one machine but it only prints in black and white

Comment

I tried there its like an inch or 2 to big. they can do it on this one machine but it only prints in black and white
                It doesn't look very professional . . . JMO
                DJ Carroll
                EasyPro Property Services
                502-525-3279

Comment

I believe 'professional' is a very loose term. Look at www.pepboys.com, www.esurance.com, and I am sure there are more that use 'cartoony' based logos that are in fact 'professional', those were just on the top-o-me head.

If implemented properly anything can be professional...cartoon or not. And I tell ya, that logo would stick in your head a lot better then mine for example...and I think that is good marketing.

Comment

digitized lawn care logo

A professional photographer with high megapixel camera and box light diffusers should be able to properly digitize the photograph for you.

Keith
                    Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

thanks keith

Comment

I was playing around with it and tried to get it down to a fewer amount of colors to make it more comical and easier to recreate. Here is what I have so far.
                        Attached Files
                        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

thanks steve. i don't know how you did it but good job

Comment

Then you could play around with the text. I am sure a lot of things could be done with this.

I like it!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X