Kickin' logos around for t-shirts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickin' logos around for t-shirts

I bought a little logo design software & built the whole image from scratch.....
    I was thinking about using it on some shirts for me & the employee(s) I'm about to hire.

Steve please delete the other 2 similar posts.... Sorry about that!

Comment

Did you make that all yourself? That's pretty good!

Comment

I like it. Solid colors are always a good thing when designing a logo.

How long did it take you to make this logo?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Yes I did that all myself. *The 1st time was a learning experiance..... *The program I bought has a logo editor & a separate shape editor.... *You have to choose a premade shape (or design one 1st in shape editor) to add to your logo in the logo editor. *I used the shape editor to design the guy, the mower, the wheels, the engine..... every piece separate but added to the same image, saved it & then tried to change the colors of the peices nope! *The gotta be designed & saved individually or its all the same color. *So I scrapped it & started over. *Build the guys body-save it as one shape, the head -another, the parts of the mower to be red-save that the parts to be black, the each tire etc. *The I went into logo editor, brough all the shapes to one page & sized them proportionatly & started playing with colors, the added the grass & the text etc. *All told probably about 3 -3 1/2 hours to do not counting the screw up the 1st time..... * * Not exactly pro but it's close to what I imagined & the cost (aside from the software) was right. nada.

Comment

I can't wait to see your t-shirts!
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I like most of this design, I'm not totally sold on the arched text over the image, What do you think Steve? I may just change it to plain text & put it down on the bottom I don't know?

Comment

I like the layout of it. I do like the text because it creates this outline for the logo. The only other suggestion I could make is maybe to put like a yellow sun behind the mower and that would still create the rounded top image like your text does.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ April 25 2008,11:45)]The only other suggestion I could make is maybe to put like a yellow sun behind the mower and that would still create the rounded top image like your text does.
                  Ok, Done. I think it does add a lil' somethin to it.

Comment

One more revision.
                    Here I made the font smaller so I could better match the curve of the sun & I also made the green outline around the name text smaller.
                    Opinions anyone?
                    Thanks guys.

Comment

Ok I lied, Here's another....
                      Added the website & made the under grass on the right side the same height as the left.

Comment

Pardon my while I try to figure out creating an html link from this photo to my website....

Screw it, I'll try more later

Comment

I really like the added sun. I think it makes the logo really pop! It's very colorful!

Comment

It must feel really good to create the logo on your own business...CONGRATULATIONS you did a beautiful job.
                            Sonia Nieves

Comment

Thank you both for the compliments!
                              I fixed another thing or 2, It had a white shadow around the guy & mower which made it look cloudy, I removed that & made it alot more crisp. I'll stop reposting variations of this image but you can see it at
                              www.charlottecountylawns.com/index.html

Comment

Working...
                              X