Which is the best logo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best logo?

Ive had lots of logo's made for me with more in the pipeline. But which do you think is the best and importantly why - and if you make logo's do you think you could you do better?

logo 1

Im setting up a Lawncare business -

So if you have a product you think i need, then please let me know, here and now!

logo 2

So if you have a product you think i need, then please let me know, here and now!

Comment

Logo 3

Comment

logo 6

Comment

logo 7

Comment

logo 8

Comment

logo 9

Comment

logo 10

Comment

Logo's 11, 12 and 13

Comment

logos 14 and 15

Comment

I like #2.

Why? Because it is solid and simple. Also the dimensions of it would look great on a truck door.
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks for that - did you see all the logos before you made your choice? I had an awful lot of them to upload one post at a time.

Comment

Yes I did.

They are all fantastic but that one definitely stood out.

I think a lot of times new businesses go for fancier and complex logos, but it's my view that the simpler they are, the more they are able to be memorable.
                          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Yes - there are two competing desires in my logos. One is simplicity, the other is memorability.

I have asked other people, and its usually been a straight split between the concept of the cartoons or the logo on the black background.

I agree that the logo on the black background is sexier and better looking, but then the cartoon logos are just mock ups to me, to test out the idea - im going to get a cartoonist on them, so they will look professional too.

Now an idea i came up with is this. I could use something like the text with the black background as my text logo, but surrounded by the cartoon type logo.

Thats going to be too big for letterheads in all probability, where i would use the inner logo and the cartoon blade of grass next to it (My little advertising cartoon), but it would be great on a van when its all professionally set out - or at least I hope it will be.

The van is going to fulfill both functions of an attractive attention grabber on the outside, and the simple elegant logo in the middle.

- Thats the plan at any rate, but i post them here to get others feedback, because im never short of ideas but its always best to run them by a lot of people first.

Regards,
                            Gareth Thompson,
                            Lawn and Leaf

Comment

I liked number 11...not quite sure why, it just had a good look to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X