Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony needs a logo

Tony needs a logo.

"my company name is (slingblade lawn service) and i am looking for an logo to match the name!"

Please contact him at.

BIGGTW71@YAHOO.COM
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

email sent...will keep you posted.

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Feb. 27 2008,12:36)]email sent...will keep you posted.
      just wanted every-one to know that ritch did a wonderful job on my logo and was very concerned about the need i had for a change,,,,,,,,,,,110% impressed with his creative trait...

thank guys for the help and speedy service!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!

tony (SLINGBLADE LAWN SERVICE)

Comment

Quote[/b] (biggtw71 @ Mar. 10 2008,10:27)]
        Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Feb. 27 2008,12:36)]email sent...will keep you posted.
        just wanted every-one to know that ritch did a wonderful job on my logo and was very concerned about the need i had for a change,,,,,,,,,,,110% impressed with his creative trait...

thank guys for the help and speedy service!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!

tony (SLINGBLADE LAWN SERVICE)

Looks Great!

If you need signs for your truck or trailer let me know.
        I bet that would look great on the side of a truck!

Comment

Thanks Tony...

His truck is black and I know that will look sweet on the side of it.

Comment

Tony,
            Let me know if you need to print any business cards or marketig material....I print "really" thick 16pt full color 2 sided gloss coated cards.

Richard, Nice Job on the logo!

Comment

I'd love to see that signage on a black truck WOW that would look great!
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X