Letterhead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letterhead

Here is an idea for a custom letterhead for your business.

Attached Files

Very nice Richard!

Are you offering your design services to create custom letterhead like this for other business owners?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Absolutely...my services are always available for any graphic design need.

Comment

You know what you could do. Come up with a few generic looking letterhead graphics and just put them on display. Also give a cost for them or editing them.

You got all these viewers! Why not promote, promote, promote!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

True enough...I think I will do just that.

Comment

Hey Richie,

Can you help me with a letterhead sample that I downloaded, I really just want to change the colors on it to match my company's logo and color scheme.

or

To give you more of an idea of the colors I'm looking for I'm posting some of my marketing material.
            Attached Files

Comment

I really like the layout and design of the one on the left, the blue & pink one.

I just need it be my colors.... no other changes.

Comment

Something like this?
                Attached Files

Comment

well, yeah, but uhm

I kinda wanted the exact design from above, only with diff colors.

I like the one you made, how long did that take you?

Also, I have a question. What is not appropriate to be put on a letterhead?

Should my lawn maintenance agreement be on this ? Does it matter

Should I limit it's use to documents that are only one page?

Comment

Can you send me the file of that one to

office@thelawnblog.com

Comment

also, thanks for the fast reply man. I'm really trying to get all this done so I can have my documents together for when I need them.

I understand that image is a large part of attracting business and why some people want to do business with you. I did an estimate Monday for a church that would be a great opportunity for me and I'm typing the estimate and not sure how it should look.

I've seen some templates that look like spreadsheets and others that look more like letters. I don't think I want to have a break down of my price for the different services like Hedges = $**, trimming = $**, blowing = $**.
                      I'd rather give them a solid price and tell them what all it entails.

One thing I was looking for is a written bid. Nowhere on the forum did I see a document that fit that description.

Comment

Also, I have a question. What is not appropriate to be put on a letterhead?

Should my lawn maintenance agreement be on this ? Does it matter

Should I limit it's use to documents that are only one page?
                        You can use letter head for anything really, as long as it fits and look good. I would however use a different method for your quotes.

Send me the file you want edited for the letterhead, that way it can be as accurate as possible.

office@thelawnblog.com

Comment

You can use letter head for anything really, as long as it fits and look good. I would however use a different method for your quotes.

Send me the file you want edited for the letterhead, that way it can be as accurate as possible.

office@thelawnblog.com
                          Even if my lawn maintenance contract is 2 pages?

What would you suggest for my quotes? Like what kind? A spreadsheet?

Comment

try this one
                            Attached Files

Comment

perfect!

what do I owe you?

Comment

Working...
                              X