Graphic Design Contest! WIN FREE PRINTED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Design Contest! WIN FREE PRINTED

Bob at Plan-It Graphics wanted to stress the importance of marketing through the winter. There are a few good reasons for this. One is that it helps build name recognition for your company, and will help you sell accounts easier in the future. Itís also important because most of your competition will be advertising as well. Itís still important to do you main marketing push closer to the springtime. If you wait until the weather breaks you are probably too late, for your main marketing campaign. Thatís when you should start doing your ďcontinuousĒ marketing.

Donít get frustrated, with marketing; you donít always see the results you might have hoped for but stick to it.. Think of Pepsi and Coke, I think we all know by now who they are, but they still continue to advertise.

So to get you in the mindset of marketing, Plan-it Graphics is offering a design idea contest. What were hoping for is some unique ways to grab attention for either, postcards, door hangers, flyers, whatever, something different from the traditional marketing pieces that are normally seen.

Submit your ideas. The 2 most creative design ideas will have their idea created and printed. This contest may end at any time.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Another creative example to get you going.

The winner(2) will receive 1000 door hangers, or 2500 postcards (4x6)or, 2500 flyers.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Creative Example #3

Comment

Creative Example #4

Comment

well here is my entry

Comment

Very nice! That would be a door hanger?

Comment

yes sir a door hanger that is.

Comment

Nice work!
                Looks good.

Comment

Count me in.....

FRONT of 4x6 Postcard:

BACK of 4x6 Postcard:

Comment

Now that is creative. Nice job!

Also just a note to everyone adding designs, they don't have to be as professionally done as these, you can draw something out too and that will count just as much.

Comment

This is so much fun, I am gonna throw in some ideas too!

Comment

Well it doesn't look I can compete, I don't have those high dollar software programs like those others. Looks like the contest is over, LOL!

Comment

You can enter simply by cutting and pasting images or just draw something with a catchy headline.

Try it out!

Comment

Well, here's my attempt.

Comment

Quote[/b] (ABurlison @ Dec. 06 2007,7:32)]Well, here's my attempt.
                              Not bad!
                              Here is a FREE program that will let you do a lot of this stuff.

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

I dont use it so i will be of little help with it though.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X