Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS!

PLEASE PLEASE understand...
    You do not have to do anything graphic wise. You can simply submit your ideas in text.

If your idea is to have a guy riding his motorcycle with the caption, "This is much better better than lawn work!" then that's all you have to do.

We are not looking for the best designer, we are looking for the best/unique way to market. Hopefully we can come up with ideas that are "outside the box" of the traditional lawn/landscape marketing material.

It's my job to convert your idea into print form.

Hope this clears some things up.

Keep the ideas coming, so far they are great, I like the picnic basket idea alot!

Bob
    www.plan-itgraphics.com
    Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

Comment

Yes that helps a lot Bob. You gave us some better direction.

So cmon everyone you don't have to be artistic to enter! You can just tell us your idea too!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks Bob! If I'm one of the winners, feel free to modify the theme a bit... = )

Comment

I'd like to add another entry.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Does the thought of another year of lawn care make you want to scream?

Comment

where do you keep finding those?

Comment

LOL if you like the ideas, use them

Or come up with something crazy and post it!

Comment

Here's an idea..... This is an official idea for the contest... DON'T steal it and use it as your own to win the contest! lol

In a neighborhood... two houses side by side... separated by a fence... one lawn is immaculate! Green, perfectly striped, REALLY looking good... the other lawn looks like junk! Bald spots, brown grass, weeds, etc... There's a person propped up on the fence on the bad side looking really sad over at the good side...

The top quote: "When the grass is greener on the other side..."

The bottom quote: "...it means we've been there!"

Then the company info.

Plain and simple...

Could be a door hanger, post card, anything...

Comment

I've already seen that idea somewhere, LOL.

Comment

I haven't... where'd you see it?

Comment

I think is what that guy who talked about that google earth program and how you could zoom in to peoples properties and compare the difference in the appearence of the lawns. That start a lawn care business guy, I think.

Comment

Don't put off your lawn mowing until the cows come home.

Comment

Relax this weekend.

Comment

Here's our Mailer/flyer we sent out in Sept 07

Comment

Here is a screen shot of the mailer!

Nice work Tim

Comment

Working...
                                X