New Business Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Business Card

I thought this turned out pretty nice. I try not to clutter the boards with junk, but I just love this!!

Bob

Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

[B][I] Bob, I just love the Biz card you designed for me. I only gave you a little bit about who I am and what I am and you took that info. and ran with it. You designed me an awesome design and card, Thanks again, I will reccomend you to anyone,

Ed

Comment

Nice work, Bob!

Comment

looks great.
        Northern California

Comment

Bob,

You did a great job. Please keep in mind, this isn't junk. To us, it's creativity and we all love to see creative works such as yours!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 26 2007,9:35)]Bob,

You did a great job. Please keep in mind, this isn't junk. To us, it's creativity and we all love to see creative works such as yours!
            Agreed...that will look fantastic on a heavy stock high gloss...good job!

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Dec. 26 2007,1:49)]
              Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 26 2007,9:35)]Bob,

Agreed...that will look fantastic on a heavy stock high gloss...good job!
              Yes....or the side of his truck!

Looks Good.

Comment

Working...
              X