Fresh logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh logo

Ok so im no graphic pro by any means but here is what I came up with and was wondering what others thought of this logo.

I like it a lot. I am thinking I might like it better with white letters? What do you think?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Or just as an experiment, black letters.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yes I do think that the red is not the perfect color but I was thinking that I wanted people to see my business name instead of the image in the background. If you look at the logo, your eyes are drawn to the background image first and the company name seems washed out. What do you think?

Comment

My take on the logo

Comment

Quote[/b] ] If you look at the logo, your eyes are drawn to the background image first and the company name seems washed out. What do you think?
            I agree.

OH WOW Richard this logo you designed is really nice! I love the subtle colors that don't detract from the name.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Nov. 27 2007,7:39)]
              Quote[/b] ] If you look at the logo, your eyes are drawn to the background image first and the company name seems washed out. What do you think?
              I agree.

OH WOW Richard this logo you designed is really nice! I love the subtle colors that don't detract from the name.
              Rich pm me I have site that might interest you. Its called Easy made Logos

take a look at it see what you think.

Comment

Whatever you go with, just check for typos. I noticed a spelling error in "landscaping"
                Northern California

Comment

I like Richard's!

Very nice, clean and simple.

Would look great on a truck door.

Comment

yea what that guy up ^^^ there said. Would look good on a truck.

Comment

Heres one without typo

Comment

That looks nice too

Comment

Another one

Comment

..or this

Comment

If you squint your eyes and try to look at it from a distance, I think the letters get lost.

This one is my favorite so far of all of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X