No announcement yet.

Fresh logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I do like that one much more than mine but Im sure that the person who made it would like to be paid for it and thats just not in my budget right now because of christmas, two new babies, work slowing, blah, blah, blah. My logo making skills are limited to basically what you see.

Comment

Well ultimately, anything you make is going to be better than not having a logo. So just take one that you have made and run with it. You can always improve upon it in the future!

You are doing great!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Merry Christmas

right click, save image as

you can use this copy for invoices and smaller print...however if you want to use it for anything else you can get the source file from me. I'll PM you with a price.

Comment

Nice Work Richard!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Nov. 28 2007,1:37)]Merry Christmas

right click, save image as

you can use this copy for invoices and smaller print...however if you want to use it for anything else you can get the source file from me. *I'll PM you with a price.
            Wow, thanks! I will respond to your pm at the beginning of the week.

Comment

no problem

Comment

Working...
              X