Postcards for GopherHaul Winner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postcards for GopherHaul Winner

Here are the postcards that I designed for Josh. He was one of the winner of the last GopherHaul giveaway.

Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

Oh sweet! Thank you for posting them! Looks like you set him up with a logo too!

Very Very nice!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

He actually sent me the logo, I guess he used some of the templates on the site. I did redo it and emboss it since the one he sent wasn't in high enough resolution.

But it good to see the logos on the site being used. I was actually in Atlanta over the weekend for NASCAR. While I was sitting in traffic to get into the track, and I saw on a truck, one of the logos on this site being used for a company somewhere in Georgia.
      Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

Comment

The postcards do look great! Thanks again! Can't wait to use them next Spring. * *

I posted a thank you on ******** too.

Regards,
        Josh

EDIT: Sorry, but why is my text yellow?

Comment

Quote[/b] (JoshLawn @ Nov. 17 2007,8:51)]The postcards do look great! Thanks again! Can't wait to use them next Spring.

I posted a thank you on ******** too.

Regards,
          Josh

EDIT: Sorry, but why is my text yellow?
          Thanks, I'm glad you like them. I hope they work as good as they look.

Comment

Yea the cards came out fantastic. You can change the text color in your control panel settings.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X