Logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo

I was looking through the free logo section of the site and I found one that I really like but I have no idea how to make it my own. So I saw that I could come to the forum to request a logo? The one I like is "xray_252". Does this cost money and if so how much?

Email sent.

Comment

I didnt get any email from you.

Comment

Like this...

If you like contact me at customerservice@plan-itgraphics.com or you can fill out the form at www.plan-itgraphics.com

Bob
        Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

Comment

Oh that's nice, big, bold and BRIGHT!

It totally stands out!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Plan-It Graphics @ Oct. 24 2007,3:59)]Like this...

If you like contact me at customerservice@plan-itgraphics.com or you can fill out the form at www.plan-itgraphics.com

Bob
            Yes, just like that! I sent you an email!!

Comment

I'm glad you like it! I need to shift the "Landscaping" over a little bit, it's a little off center, but an easy fix, you might not have even notice, but I did, once I posted it.

I'll look for your email now and reply back.

Bob
              Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X