No reply from Plan-It Graphics???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No reply from Plan-It Graphics???

I have sent several emails to the people at Plan-it and havent heard gotten a reply on a single one. Im sure this is just an oversight. I am very interested in several of your products
    please contact us ASAP

Daniel Gomez
    512-587-7198

ecostarlawns@hotmail.com

Hi DGomez!

Welcome to our forum!

Let me check into this for you.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hey DGomez-

Sorry about that, I sent you an email on monday the 8th at 4:26pm. Sometimes my mail ends up in peoples SPAM folder. So you might want to check there. I will resend it now just in case.

I put my phone number in the email, so if you prefer to call plese do so.

Hope to hear from you soon,
      Bob
      plan-itgraphics.com
      Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

Comment

Sometimes forums are great like for times like this when spam filters are a problem.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I guess he read the board. DGomez got my emails and replied to me today.

Nice to have the forums!
          Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

Comment

Working...
          X