Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Cut Lawn Care needs a logo

I am wanting something simple that says Clean Cut Lawn Care. I
    would like grass as a bottom border and my phone number with it.

please contact

weiss_j05@hotmail.com
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Do you have website ? If so what is the address.

Comment

That is awesome! Nice work. It would look great on the top of a website too!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Aug. 04 2007,12:10)]That is awesome! Nice work. It would look great on the top of a website too!
        Im wondering if that logo was made by my friend or not. He sent it to me last year for another site I was making for a friend, BUT I seen that logo on a website, wondering if they took it from site i made or did he get it from there. I have call into him to see whats up with that logo. I seen it on site called cleancutlawn.com so im wondering

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Do you have website ? If so what is the address.
          I missed this part. No I don't. Keep us posted on what happens.

Comment

here are some ideas I have been playing with for Jared from Clean Cut Lawn Care.

Comment

Very nice designs! Make sure you notify them of this post by email too!

WOW!

Comment

that I did sir

Comment

Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Aug. 12 2007,7:09)]
                  Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Aug. 04 2007,12:10)]That is awesome! Nice work. It would look great on the top of a website too!
                  Im wondering if that logo was made by my friend or not. He sent it to me last year for another site I was making for a friend, BUT I seen that logo on a website, wondering if they took it from site i made or did he get it from there. I have call into him to see whats up with that logo. I seen it on site called cleancutlawn.com so im wondering
                  My friend said he did make it. So now I am wondering how these people got it. Must took it off site I had.

Comment

Working...
                  X