Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscape Warriors need a logo

I am a vetran would like to see camo. I wear camo pants to work

Hey Warrior, I am a vet also. Let me know what you are thinking about as far as a logo goes. For you its gratis. Consider it family. I will see if I can put something together for you.

Comment

Your the man. I was in the first wave into Iraq got out in 2003. Some of the other people told me to play up my military background so i made my uniform bdu pants i dont have a shirt yet but was thinking just the regular brown shirt with a good logo

Comment

Yea my colors will be similar. Looking for a light OD color shirt my self. Give me to this weekend. I am trying to play catchup at the FD and lawn. Lots of rain this past week and I just got mandatoried today. So I am another day behind. Gonna be a long day tomorrow.

Comment

Hey Landscape Warrior. Here is a sample for you. Let me know what you think.

Any changes?

Comment

That looks Great!!!

Comment

PM me an email address and I will shoot the files to you.

I am trying to get with AMW to find out what formats he supports. It may be a way to keep cost down for you and keep it withing the gopher family so to speak.

Comment

I do appreciate you all working together like this because ultimately it is so helpful to the forum members to be able to have all these services accessible right here.

Thank you.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X