Brian needs a Logo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian needs a Logo!

I am really blown away by the great resources you have available for everyone no matter what stage they are in the game!

After helping start and run a very successful tree company here in Charleston, I am off and running to bring up to speed my own dream of having my own landscape company.

I am passionate about flying( i am a pilot) and green care both. I am looking for a simple, clean, upscale looking logo for "Pilot Turf and Tree"

I plan to have a printer utilize the many flyer and door hanger templates and even vehicle graphics Etc

Any help or suggestions or prototype design ideas would be awesome free or not.
    1995 Jeep Cherokee Country
    6x12 foot Single Axle Custom Landscape Trailer
    Honda 21\" Self Propelled *
    Stihl and Kawasaki trimmers
    Echo Backpack Blower
    Echo Stick edger

Hi Brian!

Welcome to our forum! How fascinating! Do you have any pictures of your planes or flying?

What made you get out of the tree business and into this new business?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I have plenty of pictures from over the years of various planes I have flown and have been flown in by others. I fly single engine Cessna products a Cessna 172 or a 150 mostly.

I went into the Air Force directly from High School. I got out in 2001. I worked with a one man operation during the summer weekends mostly in and around Canton, Michigan a very large bedroom community. I have always had a dream of doing a large scale operation of my own. I helped my friend from my truck and his climbing equipment and a rented chipper when I got out in 2001. Just to pay the bills. Now, my friend and roomate has the most prestigious and growing outfit in the area. I have recently worked as a ground crew member for his crew upon de-mobilization from my most recent service from 2003-2005 in the Air Force Reserve. He gave me the job to help me along in transition. I have recetly worked on the sales team, while holding a night job as a contractor on the Air Force base.

Now the time has come for my own hard work and sacrafice. I am divorced unfourtunatly and am in a position where I can build my dream under the umbrella of an already established company of friends and family. I just want to go it alone, but with help and guidance.

Anyways, I have the print shop waiting to tweak an awesome flyer thanks to you guys. I am looking for a Logo and soon!

Check out Arborscape Tree Preservation and our commercial at
      www. arborscape1.com
      Echo Backpack Blower
      Echo Stick edger

Comment

Brian can you post some pics? We'd all love to see them! I don't think we have any pilots here.

I'd love to see your flyer design too.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Here is an idea for you.

Comment

Wow!
            That is an awesome Logo for doing it "on the fly" Lol

I will post some pics soon, I have alot on myspace and facebook.

You guys rock! Thank You whomever you are! Any more Ideas? How could I get a copy to use for print?

I am thinking of getting a safari shir with epaluts on the shoulder like the ones Cabela's wear at thier stores. I would like to embroider my name and Logo and wear Pilot's Rank insignia on my shoulders!

I have a 1995 Jeep Cherokee Country in Green with Silver trim, pulling an open 6x12 landscape trailer. I am looking at maybe getting vinyal graphics for the windows next year if all goes well! Of course signs on the trailer! Then upgrading to a box truck with graphics when I grow!

Thanks Guys! I am looking forward to showing you some completed flyer work. I also have a very professional carbon copy contract that I am going to tweak. I snagged it from my competition. It blows all the other contracts posted away!
            I will share it for all to see sometime!
            Echo Backpack Blower
            Echo Stick edger

Comment

I think I found you on myspace and sent you a friend request.

Also, contact Tony at amw-graphics.com if you need sign assistance. Here is the logo in vector based pdf format. I hope you can use it.

I am looking forwards to seeing some of your pics!

Comment

Here is one Picture of me flying a 2000 Millenium Edition Cessna Skyhawk to visit Family In Jacksonville. 180HP, Fixed Pitch Prop Fuel Injected Horizontally Opposed 4 Clynder, Leather Seats, 2 axis Auto-Pilot and Colr Moving Map GPS!

Thats What Motivates me to Go into Business for myself! It rents for $120/HR or I could buy one for around $120,000 used! I want to live the Lifestyle, So gotta have the bucks and the Freedom!
                Echo Backpack Blower
                Echo Stick edger

Comment

Flying a CLassic 1973 cessna 150. I helped semi restore it this summer. Its fun to fly around the Lake and drop in on friends fishing or go doodle around. Its simple, safe and fun. 100HP Continental O-100 Made since the early 40's, Magneto Ignition, Carburated. I Soloed in this plane almost 7 years ago!
                  Echo Backpack Blower
                  Echo Stick edger

Comment

More of the Cessna 150, MY friend did some great Formation Flying and took these aerial pics of me while flying his Piper Arrow.
                    Echo Backpack Blower
                    Echo Stick edger

Comment

Brian those are all great pictures! Thank you for sharing them with us.

What is your dream plane? and what makes it so ideal?

Comment

Her is another one of many, from several years ago. Its a Pilatus PC-12, Got to sit Right seat on a short flight to Atlanta and back!
                        Echo Backpack Blower
                        Echo Stick edger

Comment

Taxing my friends 1946 Piper cub to the fuel farm to "fill er' up" before we go on a quick jaunt around the country side @ about 500ft
                          Echo Backpack Blower
                          Echo Stick edger

Comment

Flying "right seat" or as aco-pilot in the Medical University of South Carolina's King Air 90
                            It helps when you know the chief pilot! lol
                            Echo Backpack Blower
                            Echo Stick edger

Comment

My million dollar smile, after my first ever aerobatic ride in none other than a classic Stearman bi-plane, piloted by my friend Marvin up in Sparta, ILL
                              Echo Backpack Blower
                              Echo Stick edger

Comment

Working...
                              X