Logo & Door Flyers design work needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo & Door Flyers design work needed

Vernon needs Logo , Door Flyers designed please contact him at vkslandscaping@yahoo.com
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I contacted Vernon and sent him some pricing info, and am just waiting to hear back from him.
    If you come to a fork in the road take it.
    Logo's, Identity Design. Print Advertising, Your Project from Design to Print. www.Logo-Mechanix.com

Comment

Here is what Vernon and I came up with. We are also working on some door hangers. You can see them here...DOOR HANGERS! I'll post the finished product when its done.

Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

Comment

That looks great!

Comment

I look forwards to seeing the final updates!

I think this one is my favorite so far.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Here are the others. Which one is your favorite?

Comment

I like the 3rd one. The 1st one is nice, but the garden hose on the sidewalk really bugs me!! But maybe its only me, maybe it will appeal the customer. Who knows. Most people probably wont even notice.

I think any of the 3 would work just as well as the others.
              Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

Comment

I didn't even notice the hose

Comment

Those are really great looking!

Comment

it may be too late...but email sent...waiting to hear back
                    www.popejoydesign.com

Comment

Quote[/b] (Plan-It Graphics @ Jan. 26 2007,9:08)]Here is what Vernon and I came up with. We are also working on some door hangers. You can see them here...DOOR HANGERS! I'll post the finished product when its done.

I like!

Can you do it with "Prestige Landscape Mgt."?
                      Here is what Vernon and I came up with. We are also working on some door hangers. You can see them here...DOOR HANGERS! I'll post the finished product when its done.

I like!

Can you do it with "Prestige Landscape Mgt."?

Comment

Working...
                      X